Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Video Suggestions
vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

To the owner/admin/moderator/people-who-run-this-website,

You used to post Ajax highlights and other Eredivisie highlights but I don't see them anymore. I love this website, the design, the layout, and everything about the hard work you all put in the small details and great designs. I would love if you kept up with the Eredivisie highlights or maybe you can direct me to a place that I can do this. Thanks !!

Footyroom fan,

Vschols22

Comments
vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

Also, if you have MLS highlights as well (specifically DC United)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Oh, another MLS supporter! Nice to meet you mate. I'm an Impact fan myself! Just wanted to check with you if you knew that MLS had a youtube channel that put up highlight of nearly all game. If you take the time to search a bit, you should be able to find just about any recent MLS game on there. Here the link to the channel: click here to open the link!

Good luck to DC United by the way for the rest the season. ;)

vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

@Emobot7 thanks man! I have seen that youtube page before but love being able to just view this site for all my highlights. DC United definitely need some luck haha. They have been bad for some time now. They are spending so much money on the new Audi Field stadium and it still isn't gonna be done until July

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@vschols22 Yeah, it can be complicated at time for team who are getting new stadium. Its doesn't help when you play so many match away. :( Still, I'm sure DC United will turn thing around sooner than later. I hope so at least! Just not against Montreal if possible. ;P

vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

@Emobot7 I heard that Ben Arfa might come to Impact? That'd be good for them! I am excited for the new stadium though. I live really close to Washington DC so that'd be so much fun.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@vschols22 Yeah, it would be sweet if we managed to sign Ben Arfa but I doubt he would join, I heard Lyon were also interested. Still would love him if he came here. :D Hope they finish the stadium soon so you get to go watch game live. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@vschols22 Yeah, it would be sweet if we managed to sign Ben Arfa but I doubt he would join, I heard Lyon were also interested. Still would love him if he came here. :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Good stuffs mate.

I have to say there are lots of interesting leagues/matches out-there and individuals who are interested in those. Unfortunately, like any other platform, the contents are determined by the majority. we can understand why FR needs to scale down on number of matches to be displayed, right?

There isn't enough room for all the matches, and we dont want to have all bloated in the front page . Not to mention the sources for those matches.

It might come in handy though is to have a smart algorithm to show less but expandable, categorize by leagues and heat views or something like that.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Dyanastian is that you? :o

In all seriousness, nice to meet you. Regarding your post, this site is a good quick access for highlights. People come here for goal highlights but stay for the forum and extra stuff. Quality highlights or diversity isn't the strongest suit of this site.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

It might come in handy though is to have a smart algorithm to show less but expandable, categorize by leagues and heat views or something like that.

This, it could be so cool to have different thumbnail with league logo on them on the frontpage and when you click on them, its open a page with all the most recent highlight from that league! :D

vschols22 6 years ago
Ajax, USA 2 124

yea i really like that idea tuan_jinn ! I agree with you though Tuanis. I love this site overall though. Definitely my favorite site to come to for discussions and highlights. Do any of you know the creator of this site?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@vschols22 Not personally, thats for sure, Tuan does speak with him and seem to know him the most but the rest of the modding team rarely are in contact him. Only for permaban and other important decision. He seem like a pretty nice guy though. :D