Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Did Giroud snub Lacazette during his goal celebration in Sydney?
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

enter image description here

In a pre-season against Western Sydney Wanderers, Arsenal man Giroud scored and the striker appear to deliberately look away from and ignore Lacazette, who runs over to celebrate with him:

Giroud might be bitter over the fact that Arsenal had signed another striker, however when asked by Laurent Koscielny in a recent interview for Arsenal.com about who had helped him the most at the club, Lacazette revealed that Giroud has been one of the best at getting him to settle in:

“It’s mainly been the French players like you [Koscielny], Olivier [Giroud] and Francis [Coquelin],” the 26-year-old revealed. “They’ve all helped me a lot.”

What do you think?

Here’s the argument from Twitter:

Fans watching the pre-season friendly also thought Giroud was purposefully not giving the ball to Lacazette:

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

of course he did, i'd like to keep him but if his ego can't take it, goodbye

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

I'm saying he didn't see him, but maybe because he was blinded by his own pride at scoring a goal. :P

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I wouldn't say he snubbed Lacazette, I think he's more obsessed with himself. Like when he ran off celebrating a goal from a week ago when he equalised against Bournemouth with a few minutes to go.

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

To be honest, it even looked like Giroud gave Lacazette a handshake, so no.

Watch closely as the camera zooms/cuts in; he's giving Laca a touch while looking at Xhaka for a second one.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

^yep. Although he did ignore him during the play. But it's just friendly. Stuff shouldn't be too serious.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Unrelated, but Arsenal fans will enjoy this. Just watch :P

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

^ I enjoyed it please share more of these videos. +1^

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Eden17 A Chelsea fan posting something good about Arsenal, should have known what it was going to be about. Still, I found it funny if not a bit savage. :P +1

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Eden17 A Chelsea fan posting something good about Arsenal, should have known what it was going to be about. Still, I found it funny if not a bit cruel. :P +1

Chelsea FC 157 4232

Where are my Arsenal friends?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 I doubt you have a lots of Arsenal friend when you post that kind of video. XD

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Arsenal fans will enjoy this one too :)