Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Bayer Leverkusen made a highlight reel to honour departing Chicharito
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

After two seasons at Bayer Leverkusen, Mexican international Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez was confirmed to move to West Ham for £13 million. Bayer Leverkusen has posted a highlight video in tribute to Chicharito:

After fallen out of favor towards the end of his spell at Old Trafford and moving to Real Madrid on-loan, the Mexican all time top-scorer moved to Leverkusen and enjoyed a productive spell with the Bundesliga club, scoring 39 goals in 76 games.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Hope he suceed at West Ham, I'm really not convinced though. :(

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@Emobot7 That's what I think too. All the best for him.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I do think he is a good player, but he is more an opportune striker. He knows where to be and he sure gets there, but he needs to be set up. I am curious to see how he does at West Ham.

I actually was hoping he would move to the MLS. Not because he is over the hill or lost a step, but because of his popularity with a very large population here in the states, and his efforts to play in the league while still considered "pre-old".

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Maybe in the future. :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Who reported DarthFooty's comment? I kinda disagree with him, but its a reasonable comment from his point of view :D