Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Vidal to Arsenal - bullsh*t or what is this all about?
decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Just read this (Argentinian?) journalist Hernán Feler tweeting:

"Después de la Copa América de #Chile, se hará oficial la llegada de Arturo Vidal al #Arsenal. Está todo cerrado. Será compañero de Aléxis."
which I believe you can roughly translate
"After the Copa America, the arrival of Vidal to Arsenal will be official. It's fully done. He'll partner up with Alexis.

Just thought, is this all complete nonsense? 'cause the whole CM role is already full in Arsenal and I know that there are 1000s of total bullsh*t rumours all day.

But this just felt so serious, like he's so confident about it (I know bullsh*tters are too but still...) and I heard he was the one that told us about the Alexis deal.

If this some kind of miracle that seems to be total nonsense happens though, I'd be very happy because there is always room for top class players (even if the CM role is alrdy full as I said before)

Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That would be perfect, but I'm not believing it till i'll see it on SkySports

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

That would be incredible, Vidal is what Arsenal needs, to sign players who won trophies and achieved elsewhere, to bring that professionalism and hunger their talented youth lack...

Juve of last year + Evra-Tevez ( 2 winners ) = Big season.

I dont see Juve letting Pogba and Vidal at the same time anyway, Pirlo is aging ( we say this every year for 6years now lol ), if Pogba leaves, Vidal should normally stay.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Last year we were as close as possible to sign him, now he is joining Arsenal... Just great.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Tuanis just some rumours, which are not reliable..

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Once again high expectations, and in the end we will get some 11 y/o kid.
Arturo Vidal to join Arsenal this summer after Coppa America from Juventus, fee agreed £25m according to chilean journalist.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I completely forgot Alexis presence, he sure can make things easier for Vidal and make the balance on the club favour...
But then again, is Juve selling ? Or would the player force his transfer ?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Everyone is for sale for the right price...

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Didn't I already tell about this tweet, right?

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

Done deal, Vidal is joining Arsenal. As Juve is welcoming Khedira for free to replace him. (tribalfootball.com).

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

As much as I would like to see him here, it's not going to happen.. :(

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"Done deal, Vidal is joining Arsenal."

You need more reliable sources than that.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Apparently Corriere dello Sport & Cadena Cope tell that Vidal is almost certain of joining Arsenal, lol.

Also AS Chile:

"La llegada de Vidal a Arsenal se anunciaría tras la Copa América"
"Vidal's arrival to Arsenal will be announced after the Copa America"

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Apparently Corriere dello sport & Cadena cope tells that Vidal is almost certain of joining Arsenal, lol.

Also AS Chile:

"La llegada de Vidal a Arsenal se anunciaría tras la Copa América"

"Vidal's arrival to Arsenal will be announced after the Copa America"

expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If he will be joining Arsenal, he must be patient. This guy just won 2 titles and almost won the CL. No guarantees Arsenal will anything next season, so if they don't, he shouldn't just go away.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"If he will be joining Arsenal, he must be patient. This guy just won 2 titles and almost won the CL. No guarantees Arsenal will anything next season, so if they don't, he shouldn't just go away."

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Translation:

If he joins Arsenal he will need to be patient because Arsenal doesn't win many trophies often and he is a player used to winning stuff. He shouldn't consider leaving Arsenal if they dont get any trophies next season.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Reports now tell us that he's definitely not coming. This is hilarious. So called reliable sources are getting it totally wrong too : - D