Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Victor Valdes to leave Barcelona
Comments
Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I think he is a keeper of great qualities, but i agree with a move. I hope Barca pick up a young keeper with hunger to prove the number one spot or will pinto step up? Any thoughts what team will pick up valdes?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's a shame he's been Barca through and through for over 10 years. Wonder who will be their next goalkeeper. 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Barcelona are interested in De Gea I think. & Pinto is too old.. we need a young keeper whom we can develop.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This is good and bad news for Barca. Valdes is an average keeper at best. A team like Barcelona should be having a world class keeper between the sticks. They should buy a world class keeper. But if Valdes leaves and they don't buy a world class keeper then... they will be stuck with Pinto of all keepers. Lmao. For a while at least anyway.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I would love it if De Gea went to Barca. Future Spain keeper playing for the Spanish giants. I prefer Lindergaard between the sticks for United instead of De Gea anyway.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

barcelona will definetely miss him if he leaves he is one of the best sweeper keeper

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

they are interested in de Gea, Leno & ter Stegen

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

C'mon Courtois make your move now! Leno or Stegen would be amazing but I don't see that happening...

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Valdes

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

LOL!

Vendetta 11 years ago

@ramaboy: Haha! Nevar! Give him two years and he will start playing for Chelsea over Cech.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ It has been rumored that he might go to Barcelona. If I were him I'd be pissed because I haven't made a single appearance for my club.

Vendetta 11 years ago

He's stated that he would like to be loaned out to Atletico for one or two more seasons. By the time those seasons pass Cech will be gone. Honestly, can't you see the dots connecting for Chelsea's next generation?

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

^^ But Cech is only 30, what if he keeps up his form for say 3-4 years? Would Courtois be willing to wait till then, especially with Barca/Real possibly chasing him? Or would Cech be forced out to make way for him?

Vendetta 11 years ago

Cech will sadly, but eventually going to have to make way for Courtois. Chelsea are looking to build a dynasty started from the AVB era and right now. Courtois is one of the top 3 young keepers in the world. Losing him would affect us terribly if Petr Cech loses his touch. I myself find it to be the most saddening thing. The hero who saved 3 penalties at Munch pushed aside for a younger up and coming star. It's rally sad, but it has to be done. It will be done with Frank, Cole(who signed for 1 year only. See the dots connecting?), and it will be done to our captain. If we lose Courtois to Barcelona, it would be our worst transfer after Torres.

Vendetta 11 years ago

*really

KERMANI_CAVANI 11 years ago
Inter, Canada 5 797

knowing barca they'll probly make Valdes there 2nd keeper 

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

We need a goalie that's good with their feet, such as De Gea.