Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Victor Valdes out, who do you think is comming?
Bolvack 11 years ago
Barcelona 3 152

Well, I think everyone should know by now that Victor Valdes decided not to renew his contract with Barcelona, and Barça should start thinking soon for a goalkeeper to hire since Pinto is too old and none of the keepers in Barça B seem to have the level to play.

There are quite a few names that have popped out in the last days, David De Gea, Manuel Neuer, Guaita, Courtois and some sources mention Hugo Lloris, Forster and Joe Hart. Who do you think is going to hire FCB?

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I can't see Llord or Hart moving, at this stage. Lloris has just transferred and is getting settled at his new club, and Hart has titles to contend for with a defense he's come to know well. Just doesn't seem like a good move for either, for a couple of years.

David de Gea might go, but that depends on SAF, who might spoil the party. Neuer I do't know much about, but with Pep taking up the reins at Bayern next season, I don't see much incentive to leave.

I think Courtois is the best bet, under the circumstances.

And besides, Barca shouldn't grieve too greatly for Valdes departing; did anyone see the game he had against Real Sociedad? ;)

Bolvack 11 years ago
Barcelona 3 152

Hahaha well I agree on most of your points. But I don't really think Courtois is the best choice; he has talent and great potential, but I think he's too young and Chelsea won't let the replacement of Cech go out that easy, I actually think Vicente Guaita is the best choice since Neuer, Hart and Lloris are very complicated cases and De Gea, in my personal opinion he still needs to improve a lot.

And yeah, I did see today's match and to be honest I wasn't surprised with V. Valdes performance. Im looking forward to see a great keeper very very soon.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'd place my bets on Vincente Guaita, especially with Diego Alves taking the first team place in Valencia and Guaita would be on the team sheet at Barca. Sounds tempting ;)

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

one can only wish that neuer will be barcelonas new goalie ....

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Leno I hope... young beast

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@messidona chances that they will sign Neuer is 0% but its ok to dream or wish lol

if he leave then barcelona should go for ster gen from gladbach much cheaper than De gea he is young and has the tools to become one the best goalie in years.

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

hahaha courtois? never

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Would love to see Courtois, Hugo Lloris, De Gea or even Tim Howard cause that guy is BEAST!

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

i just wish Hart... But this will unlikely happen.

Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

Really anybody other than Courtois!!!!!!

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Hands off Lloris, you vultures ;)

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

ramaboy10 - when i read that i had the same reaction. Barca would be better off with pinto then with reina lol