Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Victor Valdes IS Manchester United player
quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Thoughts? May this be a sign of leaving De Gea?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

HAHAHAHAHA ! Best of luck Legend :) Btw his last season was amazing but before...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Hmm, clever step if they lose De Gea. Valdes is class goalkeeper.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

No really, he went after being World class, as much as it surprises me, i feel sad to see him playing under other colours...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

No really, he went after being World class, as much as it surprise me, i feel sad to see him playing under other colours...

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He was greedy for money and wanted to go to Monaco, then his medical failed so he became a free agent. Shoulda stayed loyal at Barca

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^Nope, it was time for a change for him. Another case of he's won everything there - no need to continue in Barca when you could get new challenges.

I guess RMA will pay big to get De Gea now.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

good for him

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Poor Liverpool.. Valdes is too good to be a sub though..

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Too many stupid comments. I won't read it again,I promise . We bought him,cos he is great GK,cos he it's free transfer,cos he will help DDG and all players. He snubbed to be 1st GK in Liverpool to be our 2nd choice :) I like him already.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

the plan is to sell de gea + 120m to real madrid to buy gareth bale

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I think Valdes will have more playing time than Lindegaard. DDG won't leave this season or next season. I reckon he will sign a new contract and force Real to Bid higher if they really want him.

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

MU doesn't need another good goalkeeper at this time. They need WINS!

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ooh the agonies of missing out Valdes that Rodgers is going through right now ... Liverpool simply can't attract top players anymore ... and the reason I think is Brendan himself ...

Great signing by United. I always hated Valdes for his character but admired for his skills . Great goalkeeper will push De Gea to get better .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

His final season at Barcelona was outstanding.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Marcus

Spot on. Shaqiri for example did the right thing in snubbing Liverpool for Inter

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Valdes was amazing for a bunch of seasons at Barca, he lost it for maybe 1 or 2 seasons and went back on form last season.. people forget too easily :S