Arsenal, England 3 4

So Everyone Should know That Liverpool Got 100% cheated I mean LOOK

I Just Want To Know YOUR opinion on it

I actually Still Can't Believe that this is a thing

anyway feel free to write down your opinion

Comments
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you can add referees/referees operating VAR from every match, they make mistake after mistake. Pickford should have got red card in that match, Mane should have got red card in a match against us, the list is so long and incompetence of FA and english referees is absolute joke.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I agree that this call was wrong and VAR should have gotten it right. Those working the system on that call need some retraining. haha

srk_rox 4 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

What is this??? Oh.. So, those VAR referees drew wrong lines?? Just like that robbed off three points.

From the first day, I was wary of using these geometry skills to rule decisions. It can only take two wrong calls and suddenly you see your team from winning position go to losing. I would even go to the extent of calling football being in ICU in the clutches of VAR.

When VAR officials need a 'convincing evidence' to overrule the on-field decisions, why not follow the same practice with VAR offsides as well.? We can simply put an end to this confusion by simply ruling the benefit of doubt to the attackers. Just don't draw horizontal and vertical lines.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Honestly trying to see how Mane is offside on this one and even taking his upper body into consideration, its pretty hard to see it. I would argue the perspective doesn't help us but I doubt it would seem more offside with another point of view.

uncle_touchy 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 123

After carefully watching this over and over. Mane was offside by a centimetre. Trust me I was baffled how it wasn't a goal. The real question is how tf Pickford is even on the pitch still. He ruptured van dijk's ACL with a horrendous tackle. He should be banned for 10 games! I can't see how the fa could allow this. That's what var was brought in for.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

the lines shown in the TV are different from the lines they made in the VAR room, completely agree with @uncle_touchy Pickford tackle is much bigger mystery for me.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What a stupid line, that line assumes the arms have a say in offside which is completely wrong. The shoulder is where the line is drawn and that makes it an easy offside decision when drawing the correct line.

Pickford's challenge was blown out of proportion, its just a red card, not anything more

Its stupid to discuss decisions when there's obvious marchfixing going on. The referee's give whatever decision favours their hidden agendas.

Pickford's challenge was blown out of proportion, its just a red card, not anything more

There's obvious matchfixing going on. The referee's give whatever decision favours their hidden agendas.