{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VAR to be implemented...
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

...finally in the premeiere league!

Any comments, thoughts?

I'm personally wondering why it took so long for EPL?!

Comments
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

That time should have been long time ago imo. EPL are usually pioneers...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Lord Bendtner Indeed!

@Pelle Feel like EPL were victim of their reputation, they wanted to make sure it was worth it to switch the way ref were working, because I'm sure there are lot of old mentality in England who think the sport would be better without it. Also, the fact PL is one of the most seen football competition in the world, I'm sure they wanted to make sure the system worked in England in an appropriate manner before bringing it to the main league.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

finally!

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Charlie Austin must be so damn proud right now. Sadly he could play in the championship next season.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Hahaha Charlie Austin yup.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's needed. They used VAR like 3 times in the PSG VS Monaco game, got two wrong decisions overturned. Great move.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It's about timeeee

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Amir What were those decision btw?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amir What were does decision btw?

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

I can't wait.. the EPL referees are clueless & blind, they do need the guidance of the VAR.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

Sorry I just saw this, well all of them were potential offsides. PSG got two goals. In the first incident PSG were given offside, which was overturned. 2nd decision was given and checked, which was correct. The 3rd time they gave a goal, checked it and then it was disallowed because it was offside.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

can't wait for var
enter image description here

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@quick, not justifing Mane but Lichsteiner elbowed him in the head right before if I recall correctly and the "choke" is over exaggerated. That pic is literally all it is. If anything Lich could have been red carded for the elbow and Mane yellow carded for grabbing his neck.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Different manager, Same old Arsenal and it's fans..
To bring up this topic, after being battered takes some courage. Just enjoyed my dose of AFTV and chill.

Anyway...
VAR is going to bring it's own whole new sets of problems. Arsenal fans can then certainly blame VAR as well..

It's a general topic, why taking up specific in-game examples?