Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Value the player #4
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Ok, so the player i have chosen to value today is Iniesta... If you don't know already what to do, then basically do what the title says :) put a transfer price on the player i have given you (obviously your opinion) and then explain why you have chosen that price, simples. Iniesta is an attacking midfielder who is currently 28 years old and has just recently won Europe's player of the year award. I value Iniesta at £45 million, as he is just world class. What do you bitches think?  

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

65mil but I honestly prefer Xavi, he's less arrogant and more honest.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

70mil

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ DonAndres

That may be true about Zidane, but you can't deny his raw skill and talent. The man was undoubtedly one of the best midfielders in the history of football, much better than Iniesta and Xavi. But as you said, the players are also defined by the team, and that is why Xavi and Iniesta are enjoying so much success, whereas Zidane did not enjoy that much in terms of club competitions.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

56 million euro... he is a great midfielder but he should quit diving and crying and all that sh*t like C.Ronaldo and divebisquets

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Iniesta dives?

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@ramaboy10 , did you see the WC 2010 final?... its weird you dont know anything about your own supporting club's players.. since when did u start watching football?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Iniesta got agitated by the Dutch players foul which was not entertained by referee and pushed him when the game was stopped. He didn't dive !!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

naman93 stop trying to defend Iniesta... here i will show you some video of him diving.. And he has many more if see Barca matches in La Liga

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

oh boy not again!
Come on Netherlands almost killed Spain players..

Diveeeeer! 

Dive of the night  

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I have to say, even if the Nigel de Jong foul on Xabi Alonso was unintentional, it sure as hell deserved a red card. First of all, that was UNDOUBTEDLY a high boot, and he could have killed Alonso with that challenge. I say Alonso was lucky to only get away with bruised ribs and not broken ones.