Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Valencia talk.... Atletico madrid taking over Valncias position?
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

We might be a big club but we`re not a top club and were looking to become a mid-table club. we have always qualified for CL and we are almost always pretty even in the league. But there are so many high quality teams in la liga so sometime things will go bad..  Atletico has the past years gone very poor in the league and they almost never can take away wins. One thing that have been Valencias strenght,  Now it seams like Valencia and Atletico has switched places..

But i hope its only for this season..

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I honestly doubt they can keep up these performances for long, especially if Falcao leaves and their financial problems continue. Seriously, Falcao is single-handedly holding them up this high.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

this season has been terrible so far for us. we struggle to get points and are finding oursselves in mid table. i hope we turn it around and end top 5. tough competition with atletico malaga and levante.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Valencia has to readjust every other season because they lose their star players to bigger clubs, not their fault. I hope that Soldado keeps his allegiance to the club because they are on of my favorites in La Liga. I wonder how interesting various leagues would be if top players decided to stay at their respective clubs. That will be the day. Imagine if David Silva, David Villa, and Jordi Alba stayed at Valencia! Title contenders for sure.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Why you don't buy, there are some players for you in England, defenders, mildfiders,and strikers.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

@Dynastian88 
thats just asumptions and that is not true. Atletico has a real good team behind falcao. Remember that Atletico with Falcao was in like the same position last year with half season gone that Valencia is in now. The big difference came in january 2012 (i think, January or Februari): Diego Simione. Its mainly him then falcao they can thank.

@iKoiko
as a person who follows Valencia i have to state that that is incorrect. We have strenghten our squad in last summers transfer window not weakened it. I agree that we have lost our best players previuos transfer windows though. We signed for more money than we sold this transfer window. Alba is a dirty little cunt. Its complicated and you have to know the whole story but lets say he was a barca player that went back to barca... on a side note alba was not even always the first choice on Leftback last season...  We pulled players like Jao Perriera that did brilliant with Portugal in the Euros and Guardado and Cissokho and Gago. but this season all of them has been out for injury sometime and 2 of them are out of injury now...

Well lets see who is our presindent for this upcoming transfer-window. we might be able to snatch some good players. But thats not really our problem right now. We have class material but need to find a good gameplan. The coaching situation is our main concern