Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Usernames...
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Hello FR community! 

I know I have not been very active on the forum lately but as I am still a mod I wanted to get active again and I also wanted to get to know you guys a little better since you are part of a community I really care for because of all the time I spend in it daily.

(I'll try not to make this very long because I personally don't tend to read long posts.)

I thought I could do this creative post to start getting active on the forum again. So...

Something that calls my attention a lot is the variety of weird usernames that most of you guys have and what I just wanted to know if possible is what would be the meaning of the username you have... Some of them are self explanatory but some of the most active members have very unique usernames and I would like to know their meanings. Just for fun and to get to know you better...

As of mine, it is very simple. Tuanis means "cool" where I come from, and it is my username for many other things as well...

So, if you want to explain your usernames be more than welcome to do so in this post.

Comments
bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

bluezz CHELSEA!!!

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Shpalman is a kind of superhero armed with a trowel and a hair dryer,sung in the homonymous song by Elio e le Storie Tese,which is a really good hilarious humor/prog-rock/etc band from Milan. On my avatar i replaced his face with mine tho'.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@KingHenry: Drogba begs to differ >:D.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh you said NORTH London. Nvm... :P