Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

User Portrait: DarioUtd
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Hey guys, with permission from Emobot7, i decided that i would try this sort of thread out too. (If that's alright!?) :)

So, how you would describe me to other users, how do you feel about me, or, what is your opinion on me? Of course, if you don't feel comfortable saying anything, that's fine, i fully understand! But I'm prepared to take anything you say even the bad things! Completely up to you... :D

Thank you very much to everyone who has made my time here on FR an awesome one (hopefully it stays that way!!) Lol! :)

Have a great day, and just remember... to keep smiling!!! :)

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

DarioUtd hmmm, I say you are quite similar to that man Donald Trump.

Nah all jokes aside, you're an amazing and a chill guy, and keep it up! I've said the same about Emobot. I don't think you're as popular as him, but you're not too different from him.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@amir - Thanks bro and don't worry, i will! You too man.. Haha thanks! But i don't think you can compare me to Emo! :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dario Good thread mate, happy to see it myself. I would describe you as a very good natured person who manage to stay positive most of the time and is nice with most people around him. You may not be the most active user or the best at debate but I sincerely consider you as the happiest and most cheerful guy out here. Reading your post and your comment alway make me smile anyway and thats already something incredible in my book. You are an awesome guy and I really enjoy having you on this site. Keep up the good work and keep smilling mate. :)

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Emo Thanks mate! I do my best, and that's nice to hear!! Lol! I definitely will keep up the good work and, dont worry, i will keep smiling! Hehe! :)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Chill guy, seems great. A footballer yourself from the way you talk. I cheat a bit here because I have already known.

You aren't that active yet nor often got into debates with really opposite opinions, so it's rather hard to tell in that sense...

But in general great member!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Chill guy, seems great. A footballer yourself from the way you talk. I cheat a bit here because I have already known.

You aren't that active yet or often got into debate with opposite opinion, so hard to tell in that sense...

But in general great member!