Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UP and Coming SUPERSTARS
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

So let's discuss what the future of football is going to look like and who are going to emerge as possibly the "top worlds best"  players. Also lets discuss who is overrated...

Potential for greatness = Nani, Sturridge, and Hazard (beast), Hart (already a superstar tho..)
Overrated = Chicarita (everyone keeps talking about his greatness... but he's only a poacher...imo Berbatov > Chick)

Comments
MessiDona 12 years ago

oops forgot to put Alcantara 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah, I think Chicharito is overrated as well. His positioning as a striker is top class though, which is why he scored so many goals last season. 

And another overrated player is Neymar. He's wayyy to overrated

Ibracadabra 12 years ago
Seattle Sounders FC, United States 1 46

My friends and I refer to Javier Hernandez as, "Cheatarito" because he's often offsides. Though, I guess that's a product of him being a poacher. Rooney's quickly falling into the category of overrated. And, I guess this is old news, El Niño is a giant bust since leaving Liverpool. Balotelli, though he has his attitude problems, has a lot of potential for greatness.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Footballers with potential to be "World's Best": Muller, Kroos, Myaichi, Nani, Wilshere, Romeu, Phil Jones, Oxlade Chamberlain, Pogba, Thiago Alcantara, Gareth Bale, David Alaba, Jano Ananidze, Iker Munian, Shaquiri, Ramsey and  McEachran.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

neymar may be overrated but he is 19... at 23 he wil probably be in the nominees for the Balon de Oro, Eden Hazard has a very bright future ahead, Phil Jones also has the potential to be amazing. 

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Arsenal: Wilshere, Chamberlain, Campbell. - Chelsea: Romeu, Sturridge, Courtois. - Manchester Utd.: Jones, Pogba, Welbeck. - Liverpool: kelly, Henderson, Sterling. - Tottenham: Walker. Real Madrid: Varane... Barcelona: Thiago. - AC milan: El Shaarawi. - Roma: Lamela, Caprari. Those ar jus some of the future stars from the main leagues in Europe

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@ Tuanis

Oh yeah, I forgot about Phil Jones. That guy is only 20 years old, and he's already a good player.

I forgot to mention Toni Kroos. 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Phil Jones, Cleverley, Morris have great potential. I see Jones as the future England captain.
Overrated: Neymar. I don't know what the hype is about him. He plays in the Brazilian League where there is not much competition at all for him. And he even refuses to come to Europe. Unambitious and overrated.

MessiDona 12 years ago

neymar to me is like the mini C. Ronaldo. He possibly has the potential to be one of the best but his attitude and personality inhibits him alot. But he's still young and a good coach or role model can definitely shape him. (Ronaldo only started really getting noticed at 21) I wouldn't say he's overrated or underrated, he's still way below his prime to know forsure. 
Cant wait to see Alcantara in a few years, he's the future of spain and barcelona. And for Hazard, cant wait to see him in premier league, hopefully not in man city... Arsenal or liverpool would be a great place for him

more underrated players: di maria and suarez (his fucked up personality aside - he's amazing...)

an overrated player: even though i've always been a big barca fan, i cant stand busquets... he's definitely one of the most overrated players in the game and his unclassy antics makes him worse. Wish he never got promoted from Barcas B team... anyone team want him ? :) 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

C.Ronaldo was already one of the best players since 2003 when he moved to Man United everybody in England loved his football play style and now he is still good... Neymar is still younge we need to wait till he grows and gets better... and my worse player ive seen at the moment is right now Phil Jones he is terrible it was a big mistake by Man United to buy him....

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@CR7skillz You gotta be kidding! Phil Jones is the best bargain. Seeing him filling up for Vidic really is relieving. Watch him play and you'll know. He was part of the English squad that beat Spain 1-0 in a friendly and he was the best player for England in that match and he played as an attacking midfielder in it, which has made Sir Alex use him in that position a few times. He's certainly more valuable than Andy Carroll.