Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

United reach agreement to sign Schweinsteiger. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
UnitedWeAre 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United 3 9

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Bayern Munich to sign midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, subject to a medical and personal terms.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Jul/manchester-united-reach-agreement-to-sign-bastian-schweinsteiger-from-bayern-munich.aspx

Im soooo happpyyy righhtt noowwwww yesssssssssssss

Edit: for those wondering who i am, i am WayneRooney. i didn't know my password n my old email so i created a new account.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Bayern Munich to sign midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, subject to a medical and personal terms.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Jul/manchester-united-reach-agreement-to-sign-bastian-schweinsteiger-from-bayern-munich.aspx

Im soooo happpyyy righhtt noowwwww yesssssssssssss

Edit: for those wondering who i am, i am WayneRooney. i didn't know my password n my old email so i created a new account.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Wow, didn't expect this will happen. Very good transfer though.

• History

P.S. Welcome back!

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

An excellent purchase. I think I saw it was around 20Mil Euros..that's a very very good value in the market. Now the question is what's the starting line-up going to look like?

Mohd_2012 9 years ago
Manchester United 2 52

At least now Rooney won't be playing at midfield. We have got the Midfield Maestro .... Can't wait to see him playing alongside Herrera, Mata, Di Maria, Depay ....

By the way, for those who are concerned with his age; bear in mind that even Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs mastered the midfield despite the age of 30+ years.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He has an objective, lead his nation in WC2018 in the long term, be a starter in Euro 2016. Those kind of players have the money, married and have stability, completely focused on Football, when a team has 4 or 5 players like these, Achievements come by itselves...

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I've always been a big fan of Schweinsteiger, however, he is now 30 years old. I don't understand this signing unless it's just for a year. And what happened to Manchester United? Don't they plan for the future anymore? They are doing the same as City, signing in only players at their prime that will not play for the club for more than 2-3 years maximum. I know it's an emergency call for Manchester United and they should win the title or any cup as soon as possible, but still it's not certain with all these signings. I feel that there is something big missing at Manchester United. Something like Sir Alex's passion and winning mentality.

TheGame 9 years ago Edited

@Alex, developing players doesn't work well unless you have a solid, experienced foundation to work with. In recent times, we've lost Scholes, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, etc. and are in need of some seasoned players back in the squad so that our young players (Wilson, Pereira, Januzaj, McNair, Blacket), who've mostly come through the academy, can flourish. And what about the signing of Darmian and Depay? These are players that will be playing for us for way longer than 2-3 years. LVG is a winner and this year our squad will be miles better than last, because he now knows the ins and outs, weaknesses and strengths. IF we sign Otamendi or Ramos in the back, we'll be a true force to be reckoned with. And with United in Europe, England will have the best representation in UEFA.

• History

@Alex, developing players doesn't work well unless you have a solid, experienced foundation to work with. In recent times, we've lost Scholes, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, etc. and are in need of some seasoned players back in the squad so that our young players (Wilson, Pereira, Januzaj, McNair, Blacket), who've mostly come through the academy, can flourish. And what about the signing of Darmian and Depay? These are players that will be playing for us for way longer than 2-3 years. LVG is a winner and this year our squad will be miles better than last, because he now knows the ins and outs, weaknesses and strengths. IF we sign Otamendi or Ramos in the back, we'll be a true force to be reckoned with.

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Let's not forget that Van Gaal's primary goal as United manager isnto get the club back on its feet in terms of developing our youthsnalongside having a solid foundation above, no matter what age. Schweinsteiger is an excellent signing, as he's won everything, and I see United challenging for the title if we can grab Schneidwrlin's signature too.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@The Game Darmian and Depay were an excellent signings. But What about DDG? Will he stay? Anyways, I think even at 30 Schweini can do great, he is an amazing player.

TheGame 9 years ago