Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UFC 229 | McGregor vs Khabib | Betting odds
MichealClark 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

The big Question is Which Fighter are you putting your money on?
On one side we have the Notorious "McGregor"
On the other hand, we have the undefeated "Khabib"
Here is how to watch Mcgregor vs Khabib Live stream online FREE.
In my honest opinion McGregor will win the fight but more than 60% UFC fans are with Khabib.
Here are some facts about the fighters.
enter image description here

Who Will Win?
Looks like Khabib has the upper hand because he’s been in action for a while in contrast to McGregor who’s been out for quite some time. Still, The fight is going to go all the way till the last blow and you can bet both the fighters are going to give it their all. Nonetheless, we’re all going to watch the match regardless of what who the favorite is or what the outcome is going to be.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The big Question is Which Fighter are you putting your money on?
On one side we have the Notorious "McGregor"
On the other hand, we have the undefeated "Khabib"
Here is how to watch Mcgregor vs Khabib Live stream online FREE.
In my honest opinion McGregor will win the fight but more than 60% UFC fans are with Khabib.
Here are some facts about the fighters.
enter image description here

Who Will Win?
Looks like Khabib has the upper hand because he’s been in action for a while in contrast to McGregor who’s been out for quite some time. Still, The fight is going to go all the way till the last blow and you can bet both the fighters are going to give it their all. Nonetheless, we’re all going to watch the match regardless of what who the favorite is or what the outcome is going to be.

Comments
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

My bet is on McGregor.

The main card starts at 8AM where I am, just booked a table in the bar for 8AM lol Can't wait!!

Lacoste 6 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

I'd say Khabib to win it, Conor looked nervous as f**k at their press conference, shouting and everything, he looked scared.

Khabib to win it on the ground, Round 3.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Floyd Mayweather 🥊 still for me I can’t get myself to watch the UFC!

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Really looking forward to it.

It's hard to go against McGregor but if Khabib can keep the action on the ground, he'll win it.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

From what I've seen, betting odds are against Mcgregor. That's why I'll be putting my money on him.
I usually bet whatever ammout of money they are charging for the ppv so if the guy wins Im basically watching for free. If i go to a bar I bet on a whole table's check amount, same principle.
Im with Mcgregor on this one, let the hype continue.

donalds 6 years ago
Chelsea, USA 0 1

My money is on Khabib. But my mind is on McGregor. A bit confused kz both the corners are head to head and tough. Let's see what happens. May the best man wins.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Well that escalated quickly...

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

You could say Khabib's actions were justified

but at the end of the day the only thing that comes out of this is the money into all of their purses.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

glad McBigMouth lost

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Im glad Nurmagomedov won but I lost a bit of respect for him after the game. The best way to shut down a trashtalker is in the octagon, and he did it. Yet he had to create a mess after winning!!

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

"If you cant aim for peace, aim to punch them straight in the head." ~ Connor McGregor got exactly what he asked for.

And he doesn't represent the people of Ireland btw He represents himself.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Pelle you always strike me as the type of person who sees the world as black and white. It is more complicated than that.

@genady

Russian supporting Irish against Russian fighter? Most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed!

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Then you dont know me.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah I'm glad Khabib won not just because of him being Russian, but also because of all the crap he went through. I'm no Muslim, but the way McGregor insulted Khabib, he had it coming. Of course Khabib lost his cool after the fight, and jumping out of the Octagon as well as his teammates attacking Connor was disrespectful at the very least, but at the end of the day he is the champion. McGregor can only talk and throw punches, UFC is not only boxing, and McGregor learned that the hard way. Can't wait to see a rematch to see McGregor get the crap beat out of him again.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Then don't write stuff that makes you look like one. Rule of thumb:make sure you are understanding the topic that you are about to comment on, then think before you post a comment, then read it to yourself several times and only then after final analyse post it.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

@soccerboss

I don't understand people who are outraged, but i do suspect that they are usually Conor fans. Fans came to see fight entertainment and got exactly what they came for on that night with extra drama in the end. UFC was using Conor's bus attack as promo video where fighter were injured and then Dana laughed about it as if it was all fun and games. I assure you that Dana is loving Khabibs flying into the crowd too. Any publicity is good publicity for UFC in Dana's eyes. Don't be surprised if in the future promo this jump will be used to ignite the rematch rivalry and promote the fight.

As far as Conor, he ran his mouth way too much and crossed line so often that it was inevitable that one day someone will beat crap out of him. Khabib was basically sent by God to punish a man who has disrespected many fighters not just him and has done many outraged acts including jumping out of the cage. UFC like that and allowed him to act as he wishes and say anything he wishes. No one denies that Conor is witty with words but at times is just downright insulting and low of a man to say somethings that should be off limits. He has insulted Khabib family, religion, nationa, friends, manager, and other things/ I believe there should be a trash talk but never going after people who are not involved. That is just damn dirty and low, It is classless and shows one as a pig.

I know Russia well where people take words seriously. Especially where Khabib is from and that is why you don't see Khabib insulting fighters unless he really means his words and will back it up. All in all i had a lot of fun watching the entire 229 card. It was a success and the ending didn't do any damage as people think but only made UFC a stronger brand than ever before! Tell me where does Bellator brings this sort of entertainment? No where.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Marcus +1. If you watched the match and listened to the commentary, you would've seen that Conor was actually cheating a lot (holding the cage with his hand, holding Khabibs glove, etc) and the ref did nothing. Dana White has been riding Conor's d*ck for a while now, and if Conor's been hurt, so has been Dana. Is Conor entertaining? Yes. Is he a great fighter? Yes. But at the end of the day, Khabib is better, and the fighter that talks as much as Conor does better have actions to back those words up, which Conor did not.

/rant over

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

@Marcus: instead of ranting about things going on in your head, try to specify whats "black and white" about my comment. Dont make a fool of yourself just because you disagree with a comment.

And Im not defending Conor if thats what you think.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Khabib during the fight strangling him while he was on the top for most part of the fight and telling him "Let's TALK NOW" while punching him in the head was very satisfying. xD McGregor deserved this humiliation and Khabib humiliated him more than MayWeather. Well done.

McGregor is all talk outside the fight while Khabib kept his cool in press conference and told him I do the talk in the octagon. Legend.

Khabib proved that he is miles ahead of McGregor. What do you expect from someone who was trained by a Bear as a child.