Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA TOP 3, silly
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here
So we have nominated Griezmann, Ronaldo and Bale and Suarez is missing. For me this is really silly decision not to nominate him. It's clear that Ronaldo is going to win it now, thoughts?

Comments
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Emobot, to be honest, Ronaldo didn't impress me in the euros. but you are right about Suarez.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@MrGooool Nah, me neither, he was good but nothing too impressive considering his ability, his spirit however was something else. He supported his team from the sideline even though he couldn't keep on playing.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

ya, you are right. He did support his team. That day, they proved that they didn't need to rely on ronaldo to win the game. I really wish Ronaldo played that game.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Looks like Ronaldo is going to win both... I can't say he deserves it. He's among the top that's for sure. Winning CL and European Cup will nail it for him, but to be fair, I wasn't impressive by both of his performances.

He shined more in CL, but in European Cup, it was more a tactical win... he didn't do much (can't blame him).

Bale ahead of Suarez/Messi is just too ridiculous.

Btw, Copa America doesn't count, does it?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn I don't think it does, I suppose that why they chose Bale instead of Messi and Suarez but I still think thats stupid, I mean Suarez is the best goalscorer in spain, right? If we follow what Rayrex said earlier for exemple, he would even deserve to be here more than Griezman. Lets not even talk about Bale. I don't know what wrong with the UEFA or the people making the vote, but they are all crazy in my opinion. Still, happy to see 2 player I like a lot making the cut even though other player I enjoy and that deserve to be there were ignored. :)