Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Nations League
Cuore_Granata 6 years ago
Torino, Italy 3 745

What do you guys think of the knew format called "UEFA Nations League" to replace friendlies? UEFA has made four different leagues for national teams. Seems kinda strange to me and not sure how it will work out in the end, but it could potentially change and significantly influence qualifying.
55 teams total will compete for places in the POTS for qualifying, relegation and promotion apply.
Cheers.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Cuore Yeah, we had a thread about that going on for a while that Emre did, I find the concept really interesting, especially, the relegation and promotion part, make it so much like the club level, my only worry is the number of game needed for such a format to fonction, hope it wouldn't be too much. Wouldn't want to see all the player drop in performance because they play too many international game. :(

Otherwise, it seem really good to develop a team with younger player and thing like that in the long term. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Cuore Yeah, we had a thread about that going on for a while that Emre did, I find the concept really interesting, especially, the relegation and promotion part, make it so much like the club level, my only worry is the number of game needed for such a format to fonction, hope it wouldn't be too much. Wouldn't want to see all the player drop in performance because they play too many international game. :(