Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA investigates Liverpool's Sakho over doping violation
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yesterday, Friday 22nd April 2016, a formal communication was received from UEFA stating that they are investigating a possible anti-doping rule violation by Mamadou Sakho.

The player will respond to UEFA on the matter.

The player is currently not subject to any playing suspension. However, the club, in consultation with the player, has decided that while this process is followed the player will not be available for selection for matches.

Comments
nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

if this is true...idk what to say. theres no room for it in liverpool and in sport. hes a disgrace if it is true and i want him out of my club. but im hoping it isnt, because i really like sakho and he has been terrific this season :/

spanish 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

sakho and terrific? Hahhaha don't make me laugh

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sakho actually has been very good since Klopp arrived.

maybe this is why

spanish 8 years ago

How has he been good? Is that why he made Liverpool lose twice to man united this season?

nandaYNWA 8 years ago

@spanish

please tell me how u have watched every liverpool game this season. u cant mate, i have. he has been terrific, especially since klopp, but he was still great before. i really hope this isnt why.

spanish 8 years ago

Just because he scored against minnows doesn't make him terrific. Where was he when they lost twice to united in the league, when Arsenal scored 3 at anfield, when Watford thrashed Liverpool 3-0 etc? Exactly he's been poor. Don't let a couple sloppy goals fool you

nandaYNWA 8 years ago

im not fooled by anything. i dont make impulsive judgements on players after a handful of good performances. every player has bad games, what defines their season though is consistency; and sakho has been consistent.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@nanda, just ignore him he is a troll and an idiot.

spanish 8 years ago

Says the Chelshit fan

Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

Cocaine, ecstasy, dope, crack and GHB
Ice, speed, ketamine, nitrous and heroin
Mescaline, DMT, mushrooms and LSD
He's a drug dealer,call him mr.Sakho G

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

heard it was a forbidden substance in the weight loss pills he's been taking! Guess we'll find out sooner or later what it was!

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

^ Same thing Kolo said.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

They should investigate kante