Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA fixed draws using cold and hot balls
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter alleged to have witnessed the rigging of draws for UEFA competitions.

Sepp Blatter denies giving Argentina an easy draw at the 2014 World Cup, but claims he has witnessed fixes at UEFA level through the use of "cold and hot balls".

I never touched the balls, which was something that others had to do. Of course, it can be signalled, by heating or cooling them. It could have happened, but in my case it never did, ever.
If you put the balls in the refrigerator before, a simple comparison between one and the other by touching them determines the cold and hot balls. By touching them you already know what it is.

Thoughts?

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm not surprised by anything anymore.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

wow, seriously!?

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I am almost surprised with Gennady beeing shocked by this :p.

This old tricks + a small black dot or 2 small dots can help rig the competitions and it has been for years it is nothing new. Corruption is one of humanity's basic trait.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

If this is true, then this is too much, man. Pitiful.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This feels good !! No longer I am one of the crazy conspirators ! For years minority of fans been accusing them of this !
Now I want all the Barcelona crap to come out !

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

So as he was head of fifa he knew it was happening and still condoned it and said nothing?

Isn't that enough to put him in prison?

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Marcus2011 I just want their title revoked for 2009 :/

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yes that will be nice !