Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Europea League Semi Final Draw
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

The draw have been done, what do you expect from those match?

enter image description here

I just hope United beat Celta, I don't want another Spanish side winning a European competition, I think thats what been happening for the last three year? As a neutral fan, I want something else. Favorite results for me would be a Lyon vs United final.

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Just like to tell to people who voted for Lyon . Honestly , watch how Ajax plays . They are worthy contenders of Europe League champions title .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Alright it looking mighty fine for them, Ajax are favorite now to get to the final no doubt. Still think Lyon could score three at home, after all, we are not talking about big team like Real and Juventus, team like Ajax can have real good defense at home and then be abysmal in that area away. Will still concede its looking very good for them though.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lyon won't score 3 . Ajax got this and they have slipped a bit against Schalke but did you see how they came back into the game ? That is champions spirit . Young talented team full of ambitions . I think second leg will be either another victory to Ajax or draw .

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus As confident as usual, aren't you? :) But you are propably right, still, I just hope the best team win and end up playing against United in the final.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Don't rule out celta yet ;)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

I agree with Marcus. Ajax lately have been on an amazing run of form. I've predicted the final to be Ajax vs United. We'll have to see when it's confirmed, but without Depay ( cup tie), it's hard to see them get 3.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amir Agreed.

@rayrex7 Sevilla won the trophy 3 time in a row, please, something else than a Spanish side. :(