{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw Results
Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Probably group H

I like our group quite a bit. A weakened Sporting, Qarabag and Vorskla. COYG!

amir_keal 6 years ago

Hopefully it's the Emery cup and not Sevilla's cup :)

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Nice Photo. The UEL has some strong teams in there.

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

From where you can bring excitement from a 48 teams segmented in groups of a competition.
No one buys it unless Quarter final arrives.

I wish All English Team would progress till Semi Finals.

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

I like our group quite a bit. A weakened Sporting, Qarabag and
Vorskla. COYG!

Vodka 11 has 667 followers on Twitter.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Group B and H are the toughest one.

The other who are relatively open are group C, D and F.

Anyway, we got lots of Spanish, German, French, Russian and Belgian teams in the group stage this time around.

@Danny Too bad Burnley couldn't make it to the group stage. Still, Arsenal and Chelsea are tough so they should have a good chance of going far in the competition. I hope they do at least.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Group B and H are the toughest one.

The other who are relatively open are group C, D and F.

Anyway, we got lots of Spanish, German, French, Russian and Belgian teams in the group stage this time around.

@Danny Too bad Burnley couldn't make it to the group stage. Still, Arsenal and Chelsea are tough so they shoul have a good chance of going far in the competition. I hope they do at least.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This will be fun.

NOT.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Nah, Sevilla won't win it this time. And yes the group phase is quite boring except 1 or 2 games a matchday, which is enough I guess.
The ones I can't decide on the winner are B,C and H. Other than that it's quite obvious in my opinion.
Three Belgium teams against three Turkish teams in group stage while Belgium and Turkey are fighting for the higher spot in country coefficient system. Will be interesting.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal set to play against Qarabag without Henrikh Mkhitarayan, as all Armenians have been banned from entering Azerbaijan.

While this may not be a problem for the group stages, if Arsenal were to make it to the final, Mkhitarayan would again be left out as the final is in Azerbaijan.

GGUEFA

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

but Azerbaijan can't deny the arrival of LORD WELBECK

amir_keal 6 years ago

quikzyyy

Not confirmed from what I've heard. He could get a visa to get to the game for the final if we get there. We do have to prepare but Emery would surely like to have him in case injures happen to other players that could replace him.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah,, UEFA can or maybe did arrange something for that. They have enough power.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Man, that suck big time, hope thing work out.

@Emre Hey mate, hope you're doing okay, will be rooting for Besiktas in Europa league, I think they should make it out of the group stage without much problem, no?

Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I am trying to do ok. We'll probably top the group with our 2nd team but I don't really care about this man. I don't care about the Europa League, even if we win it; if we don't become the league champions. This team gets me mad every damn week. We were freaking 4th in the league and nothing changed this season. Let's see time will show what happens.

• History

I am trying to do ok. We'll probably top the group with our 2nd team but I don't really care about this man. I don't care about the Europa League, even if we win it; if we are not the league champions. This team gets me mad every damn week. We were freaking 4th in the league and nothing changed this season. Let's see time will show what happens.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Yeah, seem its rough for Besiktas this season. They didn't bring a lot of player in sadly from what I understood. I'm glad they got Ljajic though, he is a player I appreciate.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I will try to be patient because the other teams didn't have a nice start either. Gala just lost 4-0 to Trabzon and Fenerbahçe only got 3 points after 4 games. Başakşehir on the other case, I have no idea.
Edit: Just realized Kasımpaşa won all their 4 games. Don't think it will last long tho.

• History

I will try to be patient because the other teams didn't have a nice start either. Gala just lost 4-0 to Trabzon and Fenerbahçe only got 3 points after 4 games. Başakşehir on the other case, I have no idea.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

We'll probably top the group with our 2nd team

lol

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Emre Didn't work out how you thought it was going to, did it? Damn shame, would have rather have had Besiktas over Malmo or Genk. :(