Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Udickman wtf??
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

has anyone else noticed that udikman recently stated and did change his supporting team to man city from barca? He said i love the barca play ect. Now, a few weeks later he is back to man city saying haha barca ect.

Go on the post is it possible to change someones team in which they support for evidence and tell me you think!

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He is  not a real football fan , is he ?

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

That asshole will be a Bayern fan just now. Glory hunting Tart, he's prob a 13 year old. 

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Guys , i'm begging you please forgive me. I am just a human and made a mistake. Do you ever made a mistake to somebody?. If your age older than me , than be a man, forgive me , i wont act stupid again . all right. i love this site. i came to this site everytime i'm connected to internet.

udikman 12 years ago

+i wont be a glory hunter retard anymore , i want to be a real citizen

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@udikman watch u'll go to madrid soon; you said 'i want to be a real citizen' ur crazy 1 min u like oooh amazing barca and then the next stuff u barca suck my cock!

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

ramaboy10 u are like a communist

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Blackatelli it's stupid what he's doin i just wanna point it out sohe can get the shame he deserves

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

Maybe he just support a strong team with good players.. Kids.. Never learn the word Loyal.. Let him be.. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@udickman stop sending me friend request ok i don't wanna be ur friend stop it ok??

udikman 12 years ago

ok :| , i'm just trying to be nice :)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@udikman seriously? dude your gonna talk to me and say 'aw ramaboy barca is so awesome i love them and then u'll be like aw barca is rubbish ect

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

He's a glory hunter and a troll, nothing more.

udikman 12 years ago

I'm just laugh how everybody care to me :>

udikman 12 years ago

already came true :p

udikman 12 years ago

Hell Yeah !!!!

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Remember how you were begging us for forgiveness? Saying that you won't be a glory hunting retard any more, and you want to be a good citizen.. But what are you doing right now? A little something called trolling.. A good citizen? No. Like i said, your a glory hunting troll, nothing more and nothing less.