{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL semi-finals (RM-CITY)
rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

The UCL semis are tomorrow!

Its Manchester city vs Real madrid!

Real madrid are on a fine form in attack winning their last 5 matchs in all campaigns.

Last 5 matchs:
WWWWW
GF: 18
GA: 3

Manchester City played amazingly and beat the power horses PSG which is quite unpredictable.

Last 5 matches
WWWDW
GF: 11
GA: 2

Real madrid and city both are one of the best teams when it comes to attack and simultaneously both teams defense aren't that convincing, however on the side note. Both teams goalkeepers are undoubtedly BRICK WALLS.

With this being City's first semi's, it is gonna be an exciting night at the etihad, however Reals experience and form may triumph.

Prediction:

1-2 RMA win
1-1 Draw

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I did not watch the game and I am glad because i keep hearing it was incredibly boring ..

Just like I expected Madrid will close the tire at home and go to final . What a great turn around for Zidanes Madrid !

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Well, to be sincere, a draw made both team happy, Real will have home advantage next match and propably a fit Benzema and a fit Ronaldo but if MC manage to get a draw at least, they are the one who go to the final. Am I the only one who think the away goal rule are totally stupid. :U

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@emobot7

Yes . You are in minority . I don't think goal rule is stupid . Home advantage does make a difference . It may not be same in any other sport but in football it makes a difference .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

How can both teams be happy though ? City is going to Madrid .. and Real needs to win no matter what ..

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Fantastic individual performances from Pepe, Hart & De Bruyne. Modric was great too as per usual.

About 65-35 for Real to go through for me

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 I guess your right, about the away goal but still, what I mean by both team are happy, I mean that MC is happy because they clearly wanted to avoid taking goal at home and now, all they need would be a draw. I'm not saying its gonna be easy to get that. All in all, I believe Madrid still are the team most likely to reach the final, but to be sincere, it could be interesting for Manchester City to win the next match.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

the game was boring in general, but if u were a defensive minded person, this game is undoubtly one the matches of the season, The game showed how the two teams defense shut down their opposition completely, and here we are moments ago saying their defense is the weakness. Props to both teams defenders.

Second leg is gonna be open. City will probably attack to score 1 and park the bus, or Real will just completely go for the kill and attack all out. Moreover Real really need to step up their game, if Ronaldo leaves this team wont win anything.

Bale is amazing, the only problem is Benzema. He just doesnt have the striker instinct. he doesn't attract defenders. Without his help bale will keep being heavily marked. Ronaldo has also been the main man, no matter how bad his performance or lack in form, he will always pose a threat, defenders will always keep their eyes on him. We need benz to do this role.

Lets hope for a better game next leg! Hala Madrid!