{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Semi-Finals
DarthFooty 11 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan

The only surprise for me is seeing AC Milan get through over Napoli. To be fair, Napoli has seemed to take the foot off the gas recently, but they have Serie A locked up.

This should be a good stage, however, as we all have mentioned here and there, we might be seeing some World Cup fatigue now. City has it harder since they are still in a position to possibly win EPL, so they can't afford to rest or take days off.

Inter is playing for fun it seems, and that is dangerous for teams. Real is doing what Real do, and AC Milan is getting their UCL legs back a bit.

I highlighted my picks, lets hear from the site on who you think will get through to the finals.

Comments
Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

Milan derby for the semis is gonna be crazy. Will be must watch games between the two Milan, though I'd argue whoever win won't matter as whoever out of Real and City win their demi-final will win the whole thing.

I'm gonna say Inter to beat AC Milan and Real to beat City. Real to win in the final.

Algerino 11 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

I really thought we would beat Milan 😭

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

@Algerino Yeah, it suck but key players injuries really hurt you guys in those legs. Results wise, the Milan teams also have been some of the only one Napoli haven't managed to beat consistently. Don't feel too bad, you were pretty close and hopefully this will serve as experience for a lots of key players in the coming campaigns.

Algerino 11 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 844

Yeah its still a great season

DarthFooty 11 months ago

Algerino - Grats on the league title. Been a little bit since Napoli has had one, but you for sure earned it this season. Pretty sure you have the title this year unless it's a huge collapse.

Footy_watch 11 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

Milan will win but I don't know who the other finalist will be. I want City to win the UCL because its nice to have a new winner

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Milan will win but I don't know who the other finalist will be. I want City to win it because its nice to have a new winner

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

@Footy_watch As a neutral, I agree it would be nice to see a new team winning the CL but we should never count Madrid out. The one advantage City has is that their match isn't the final, because otherwise I think that they couldn't be beat, Real in CL final is just something else.

As for who will win between the two Milan, i favour Inter even though I prefer AC Milan a bit.

DarthFooty 11 months ago

Two sweet goals today! The match had its moments but both teams held firm. City carries the slight advantage going into the second leg but we all know how Real Madrid is in the Champions League.

Vinny has leveled up again. That kid can ball!

Up next is the Milan derby!

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

Way to kill the legs in 10 minutes by Inter, I expected them to be better but the difference was far bigger than I thought. Considering how good Inter been defensively, I doubt they bottle a 2-0 advantage in the second leg. I seriously expect to see them in the final.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

AC Milan was more of a disaster than Inter good.

Ibrahimovic will never win the Champions league title.

_Pelle_ 11 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Footyroom is suffering from dementia.

I posted my comment 2 minutes ago yet it says 2 hours ago

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

City or Madrid will win the UCL

Emobot7 11 months ago
538 11426

I posted my comment 2 minutes ago yet it says 2 hours ago

Footyroom just affected by Einstein law of relativity. It like your comment so much it feel like it was 2 hours ago even though you've only posted them 2 minutes ago. ;P

City or Madrid will win the UCL

For sure, it would propably take some king of freak accident for Madrid to lose in a CL final or another tactical 'master class' from Pep to lose against one of those Milan team.

I mean, Inter are quite good in cup competition but their toughest opposition were Bayern and they lose both of those game in the group stage. Neither City or Real are inferior to that Bayern side who steamrolled them so I don't think they could beat them.

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

That was an enjoyable match to watch. Congratulations for city winning their first champions league (I'm completely writing off inter, they have almost no chance).

quikzyyy 11 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

whole world relying on Lukaku 90+8 except City fans

Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy I don't know, as a neutral, both scenario are interesting, either City win their first CL ever or Inter suddenly get back their statut as one of Europe greats after 12-13 years.

Anything can happen in a single legs but we'll see, I personally pretty hype for it.

prennddefrost 9 months ago
0 11

Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan

The only surprise for me is seeing AC Milan get through over Napoli. To be fair, Napoli has seemed to take the foot off the gas recently, but they have Serie A locked up.

This should be a good stage, however, as we all have mentioned here and there, we might be seeing some World Cup fatigue now. City has it harder since they are still in a position to possibly win EPL, so they can't afford to rest or take days off.

Inter is playing for fun it seems, and that is dangerous for teams. Real is doing what Real do, and AC Milan is getting their UCL legs back a bit.

I highlighted my picks, lets hear from the site on who you think will get through to the finals.