_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
_Pelle_ 3 years ago
amir_keal 3 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

People still think Barcelona are gonna win?

They only have a somewhat decent chance because they have that one man, and maybe if Neymar isn't fit in time it could be a boost, but there's nothing else. They're honestly so shite now

ramaboy10 3 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Surely Barcelona have no chance

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I went with Barca, never count out Barca.

Also even though I went with Atlectico I think Chelsea have the necessary squad to win this! As long as Keppa is on the bench.😂😂

enter image description here

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just checked if we drew Bayern or not 😄

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11435

Okay so here are my prediction:
City will beat Gladbach though I expect it to be hard as Pep has historically have had tough game against that team.
Bayern should beat Lazio but I don't expect an amazingly large victory.
Atletico should beat Chelsea because their playstyle give them a slight advantage but I expect it to by the smallest of margin.
Liverpool should win this though I expect Leipzig will perform especially well on one of the two leg, the reds will need to be careful and to play well.
Juventus should win this rather easily though I expect once again, not by an insane amount. On another note, seeing Ronaldo vs Pepe is gonna be interesting as heck.
Sadly, I don't see Barca in its current state having much of a chance. PSG to take this.
I expect Sevilla to actually make it through this one, I might be wrong but with the firing of his coach, I fear BVB won't be organized enough to take on that very solid Spanish team.
Real should really beat Atalanta though I expect a lot of chaos and of goal.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think there are 3 games that are unpredictable.

• Barca vs. PSG: this is really depend on the form of Messi... current form of Barca including Messi is nowhere near convincing, but you just can't write them off. Doesn't matter how much people laugh at Barca and says every team wants to meet Barca now, I'm pretty sure PSG is shaking too.

• Alt. Madrid vs. Chelsea: They are both in quite inconsistent form meeting big names, Chelsea looks good but doesn't have the tactic or image of a giant now.

• Juventus vs. Porto: my unpopular opinion :D, despite the votes, I think Juve will have a very hard time, their style doesn't give me the feeling they would dominate any lesser team. And if Ronaldo isn't on his best form, well...
Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I personally think City will have trouble in Germany. They always do. I won’t be surprised if they get knocked out

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 I actually completely agree, Pep record against Gladbach is far from stellar, I know it been a long time since they played each other but you know what they say... history repeat itself.

@tuan_jinn Hey, not a bad opinion, I don't really think Porto will qualify but I also don't expect an huge domination from Juve.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think Juve will advance, they lost to Lyon last year which was a shock in the planet football. I don't think they will allow another upset...

Sevilla Vs Dortmund is also interesting...

This season, the CL is open.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think Juve will advance, they lost to Lyon last year which was a shock in the planet football.

I think so too :D:D:D

I don't think they will allow another upset...

We have seen it happened to Barca 3 years in a row right :(... that was shocking

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think Juve will advance, they lost to Lyon last year which was a shock in the planet football.
I think so too :D:D:D

I don't think they will allow another upset...
We have seen it happened to Barca 3 years in a row right :(... that was shocking

Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Barca loosing to Bayern wasn't an upset. It was expected. What was unexpected and upsetting for barca fans is the manner in the way they lost... and it was away.. and thank god only one leg fixture... I think I saw souls flying out of barca players as Bayern slowly decimated them

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 I honestly not sure anymore what was worse, Messi after losing Copa America final vs Chile or Messi after Barca lost 7-2 to Bayern.