Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Quarterfinals
DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Real Madrid (Spain) vs. Chelsea (England)
SL Benfica (Portugal) vs. Inter Milan (Italy)
Manchester City (England) vs. Bayern Munich (Germany)
AC Milan (Italy) vs. Napoli (Italy)

Semifinal draw:
Real Madrid/Chelsea vs. Manchester City/ Bayern Munich
AC Milan/Napoli vs. SL Benfica/ Inter Milan

Pick time! haha

Comments
Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

My predictions (in bold) are:
Real Madrid vs. Chelsea
SL Benfica vs. Inter Milan
Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs. Napoli

If Chelsea does manage to win though, I do see them going to win it all with their momentum. As for Bayern vs City, I give a small advantage to Bayern but City will be very hard to beat. I think we will very likely get to see Napoli or Benfica in the final at least.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

My predictions (in bold) are:
Real Madrid vs. Chelsea
SL Benfica vs. Inter Milan
Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs. Napoli

If Chelsea does manage to win though, I do see them going to win it all with their momentum. As for Bayern vs City, I give a small advantage to Bayern but City will be very hard to beat. I think we will very likely get to see Napoli or Benfica in final at least.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Difficult draw for city. You cant predict who will be with Napoli in the final.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

For sure, any of the team on City side could potentially go all the way (Chelsea I'm not sure but they certainly got the quality). No matter which one reach the final on that side will be favorite to win it all.

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

City-Bayern is the difficult one to predict. The rest I agree with Emobot7

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Both city and inter through to the semis

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch Seem very likely indeed, impressed to see Bayern getting beaten so badly, though, I guess there only so much you can do with a change of coach just before a big CL game.

Same for Chelsea, they clearly lacked automatism. They did just enough to stay in it but even at home, I don't see them winning 2-0, even less 3-0 against this Madrid side. If only they would have been more competent in the build-up and in offense, they might have had a shot. I'd like to give Courtois a shout though, he really became this nearly unscorable wall for Real after a rough first few seasons.

Only team I honestly think could come back from their lose is Napoli but it feel like AC Milan is their kryptonite. We'll see next game.

Oh and finally, its crazy but in every games of the QF first leg, the team that won had a clean sheet. I thought it was a nice little thing, don't know if anyone noticed.

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Oh yh every team won with a clean sheet. Milan Napoli is the only competitive match at this stage.

I'm surprised Real didn't score more against Chelsea. The Chelsea owner said Chelsea would win 3-0 tonight 🤣.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Oh yh every team won with a clean sheet. Milan Napoli is the only competitive match at this stage.

I'm surprised Real didn't score more against Chelsea. The Chelsea owner said they would win 3-0 tonight 🤣.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

The Chelsea owner said Chelsea would win 3-0 tonight

XD Please tell me you are kidding, if that true, that goes to prove he either don't understand a thing about the current form of teams in europe or that he was hoping to motivate his team by saying they win by a lot.

In both, it certainly make him seem like a foreign owner who don't understand football.

Milan Napoli is the only competitive match at this stage.

Yeah, I'd reckon that's true. I'm personally hoping for a Napoli comeback but lets be honest, having both Inter and AC Milan in the semi would be epic as well.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

The quarter are a bit boring tbh, no big comeback or any kind of crazy turnover for now. Closest we got was Napoli scoring in added time, even then it was too little too late.

Hopefully, Inter and City games are bit more interesting.

It feel like the CL lost a bit of its magic this season after the WC.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Quarter finals were boring but now we have 2 competitive ties which you can't predict

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Italy is gonna go nuts, well Milan mostly, but still, huge rivalry.

I feel like City will have too much for Real, but I dare not bet against them either.

I hope for some entertaining matches!

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

5 Italian teams in the 3 european semis, thats pretty damn crazy. Germany might be trouble in term of UEFA Ranking.