Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL Quarter finals
Comments
_Pelle_ 1 month ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

Who do you think will advance to the semis?

_Pelle_ 1 month ago

_Pelle_ 1 month ago

_Pelle_ 1 month ago

DarthFooty 1 month ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Champions League quarterfinal draw:
Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich
Atlético Madrid vs. Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Barcelona

Champions League semifinal draw:
Atlético Madrid / Borussia Dortmund vs Paris Saint-Germain / Barcelona

Arsenal / Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid / Manchester City

Lord_Bendtner 1 month ago
Denmark 1 296

Arsenal vs Bayern is the most interesting one. For the first time in a very long time I can see Arsenal beat Bayern. 👊

Emobot7 1 month ago
538 11432

Really interesting stuff, all the draw seem pretty close in term of power balance. My prediction are Atletico vs PSG and Real vs Arsenal in the demi but honestly, it so hard to predict those games, imho, they are nearly 50/50.

Footy_watch 19 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Im so angry we didn't thrash bayern. We dominated them and then the 2 best CBs this year both made mistakes which gave bayern their 2 goals against the run of play. The only positive is that gnabry and Davies will miss the next game.

Emobot7 16 days ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch Honestly, that game just showed us how important experience is at that level of the competition. The whole defense is lacking sadly that experience and this is how mistake like that happen. The worst part for me is the fact the next game is in Germany. Will be even harder to focus for Arsenal, I wouldn't be surprised if they made other similar mistake sadly.

All games are still very open, Barca are propably the one that took the best option though with a small lead coming back home. Honestly, despite a few mistake, the level of play has really been what we expect from team at that level and I've really enjoyed those games as a neutral.

_Pelle_ 12 days ago

If it wasnt for that red card PSG would have been eliminated.

Emobot7 11 days ago
538 11432

@Pelle Yes, fortunate situation for PSG but they still made the best of it. Now they really need to fix their defense and Donnarumma need to work on his corner defense, I've never seen a keeper so tall command things so poorly in his box on corner.

I really love Vitinha, Dembele and Barcola performance in those legs though, they are all very impressive players, more important than M'bappe against Barca for me.

As for BVB, I don't think anyone expected them to score 4 against Atletico, crazy good results for them and first time they got in a semi since 12/13 I think. People shouldn't underestimate them honestly.

Already had 29 goal scored in those quarter finals, curious to see if the remaining 2 games are gonna give us much more or not.

Footy_watch 11 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Less than anhour before kick off, I'm predicting Arsenal to beat Bayern convincingly.

Footy_watch 11 days ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Well that was funny. As the final whistle drew closer it looked more and more like both English teams would get knocked out and it happened. The game was a repeat of the Aston Villa loss even though we had a better lineup. First half we were slightly the better team and then we did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half. Another season where it all ends in one week for us.
What makes it worse is this is the worst bayern side in over a decade.

DarthFooty 10 days ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

This tournament is unlike most these players will play a part in. It's hard enough to be on a team that qualifies, then to play on one that goes deep into the knockout rounds. The biggest clubs, the ones who play each year in the CL, they know the pressure, they know the little things that help get them over the line.

Arsenal should have beat Bayern. City should have beat Real M. Both English teams are out! Arsenal just ran out of options and couldn’t score. City ran out of steam and crapped the bed in PK’s.

Bayern and Real M did enough to get through, and that is all that’s needed. Doesn’t have to be flashy and dominate. Win, move on….