What's your prediction?

Cheers!

Comments
rated10 5 years ago
Chelsea, Nigeria 1 5

Portugal is a very good team i think they will go far

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

Sorry for the late reply to this, I actually watched a bunch of highlight and first off, Senegal actually impressed me a bit, they won their 2 first game and drew against the host nation to top their group. On the other hand, Tahiti just shouldn't have been there... Their goal difference is minus 14 and I haven't seen them score a single goal. Feel a bit bad for them.

Italy goalkeeper look really good, from what I understand, he play at Milan and I really think he could become a big name in the future. Same thing for the Ukraine goalkeeper, look really solid at least from what I saw.

Norway have been underwhelming, especially after they beat England in the play-off to make it there and Mexico didn't produce much either, losing against Japan by a 3 goal margin was pretty bad imho.

Will give more feedback later on when I got more time.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Sorry for the late reply to this, I actually watched a bunch of highlight and first off, Senegal actually impressed me a bit, they won their 2 first game and drew against the host nation to top their group. On the other hand, Tahiti just shouldn't have been there... Their goal difference is minus 14 and I haven't seen them score a single goal. Feel a bit bad for them.

Italy goalkeeper look really good, from what I understand, he play at Milan and I really think he could become a big name in the future. Same thing for the Ukraine goalkeeper, look really solid at least from what I saw.

Denmark have been underwhelming considering they beat England for their place in the competition. Mexico didn't produce much either, losing against Japan by a 3 goal margin was pretty bad imho.

Denmark have been underwhelming and Mexico didn't produce much either, losing against Japan by a 3 goal margin was pretty bad imho.

rated10 5 years ago
Chelsea, Nigeria 1 5

Norway looks good

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@rated10 Well, yeah, if you take the game against Honduras into consideration, they looked good. They still failed to qualify for knockout stage though.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Welp, Argentina got knocked out in R16 by Mali in pens

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo Yep... :( Feel bad for you man. Also, France got eliminated by USA! :U

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Most epic game of the summer?

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Korea in the finals!!!!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART What a suprise to see Ukraine vs Korea in the finals, but thats cool nevertheless, hopefully, this will inspire both of those nation to invest more into their young player and who know, we might see a few star coming from there in a few years time. Korea in particular had a amazing run to make it this far.