Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Trouble in paradise - Cavani vs Neymar
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Ok, something I didn't understood from your last post was that Dani wanted to take the free kick himself. Neymar just happened to take the ball from him, that what he said at least. He also had dinner with the two to try and fix the problem between them before it get worse. Unai also chose to make Dani the main free kick taker, problem should be mostly fixed. Good news for PSG fan anyway. ;)

Edit: Also read Emery chosed the only penality taker will be Neymar and Cavani and that he will let both know which will be first and second, nice to see him wearing his pants. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ok, something I didn't understood from your last post was that Dani wanted to take the free kick himself. Neymar just happened to take the ball from him, that what he said at least. He also had dinner with the two to try and fix the problem between them before it get worse. Unai also chose to make Dani the main free kick, problem should be mostly fixed. Good news for PSG fan anyway. ;)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Unai Emery says Cavani will continue to be the 1st penalty taker at PSG. Neymar is second.

Neymar will be salty and tell the owner to sell Cavani because he don't want to be in his shadow

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Sweet. XD But seriously, I hope Nasser isn't stupid enough to do that, M'bappe would be good enough to play as their main striker but Cavani can still offer so much.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I always thought that whoever earned the penalty takes the penalty unless he wants to pass it to 1st penalty taker.
So fck them both for being unoriginal and trying making a career by scoring penalties, that's Ronaldo thing!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Lol, agreed! +1

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Heard PSG offered Cavani a 1 million bonus if he allows Neymar to take the penalties. Ridiculous.

Also Alves is a biiitch

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

they said it was fake and the story was made up.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That might be interesting... That sounds controversy... Any good source guys?

Its there, just so we know in the future which source is reliable

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That might be interesting... Guys if you quote some report as controversy as this, would be nice to list the source.

That might be interesting... Guys if you quote some report as controversy as this, would be nice to list the source.

Its there, just so we know in the future which source is reliable

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Le Parisien: PSG have formally denied reports that Edinson Cavani was offered a bonus to stop taking penalties after the Neymar farce

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy I really hope so, lost all respect for PSG direction otherwise. :(

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

If that was true then that would be a new low.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Is Neymar the guy with the glass? I don't see him otherwise. :U