Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfers that might happen
_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Which one do you think will happen this silly season? Any thoughts or do you have other transfers to suggest?

T Werner to Liverpool?
P Coutinho to Chelsea?
L Martinez to Barcelona?
M Icardi to PSG?
L Sané to B Munich?

Mané leaving Liverpool?
Pogba leaving Man United?
De Bruyne leaving Man City?
Aubameyang leaving Arsenal?
Neymar leaving PSG?
Mbappé leaving PSG?
Griezmann leaving Barcelona?
Bale leaving Real madrid?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Which on do you think will happen this silly season? Any thoughts or other transfers?

T Werner to Liverpool?

P Coutinho to Chelsea?

L Martinez to Barcelona?

M Icardi to PSG?

L Sané to B Munich?

Mané leaving Liverpool?

Neymar leaving PSG?

Mbappé leaving PSG?

Which one do you think will happen this silly season? Any thoughts or do you have other transfers to suggest?

T Werner to Liverpool?

P Coutinho to Chelsea?

L Martinez to Barcelona?

M Icardi to PSG?

L Sané to B Munich?

Mané leaving Liverpool?

Neymar leaving PSG?

Mbappé leaving PSG?

Comments
_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

:)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

T Werner to Liverpool?
P Coutinho to Chelsea?
L Martinez to Barcelona?
M Icardi to PSG?
L Sané to B Munich?

Mané leaving Liverpool?
Neymar leaving PSG?
Mbappé leaving PSG?

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Mané leaving Liverpool? Hope not. He stays and the team continues to try and regain some old dominance.
Pogba leaving Man United? Hope not, but I can see him go. If he is staying, he needs to get his mind right.
De Bruyne leaving Man City? I read that it depends on how long they are out of the champions league due to the ban. If it's one year, I can see him stay. If its two, he is gone.
Aubameyang leaving Arsenal? Be sweet to see him go to Man Utd, but maybe its a play for Barca to change Griezmann?
Neymar leaving PSG? Please let him move back to Barca and get it all over with!!
Mbappé leaving PSG? Again, possible for maybe Griezmann move?
Griezmann leaving Barcelona? I hope not, as I am not sure many have really given him a chance.
Bale leaving Real madrid? Like Neymar, please make it so. Done hearing about how they want him out. haha

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

T Werner to Liverpool? Maybe a possibility, one thinks that Liverpool would have to cut an attacker for this to work though.

P Coutinho to Chelsea? Highly unlikely, unless it's another loan.

L Martinez to Barcelona? Barca do not have the funds for this.

M Icardi to PSG? Seems likely.

L Sané to B Munich? Also seems likely, especially if City have no UCL.

Mané leaving Liverpool? Why?

Pogba leaving Man United? No team has the funds for this.

De Bruyne leaving Man City? Unless he's really pissed about the UCL thing, I highly doubt it.

Aubameyang leaving Arsenal? Player is pushing, so seems likely to me, although I wouldn't put it past Arsenal to try and hold him there against his will.

Neymar leaving PSG? No team has the funds for this.

Mbappé leaving PSG? No team has the funds for this.

Griezmann leaving Barcelona? Possibility. But I doubt it.

Bale leaving Real madrid? Outside of China, I cannot see a destination for this.

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@SunFlash : "No team has the funds for this". Of course RM and Barça have the funds for this. Unless it's an exchange, for instance Neymar for Griezmann. And if Mbappe is worth the same amount as Neymar (222 million), then I'm freaking pissed because he is absolutely not worth that much

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Mbappe is worth far less than 222 million. The issue that PSG has no reason to sell him for 222 million. He's their future, probably the best player in the world post-Messi, PSG don't need the money, and he isn't angling for a move away.

Compare this to Neymar. Player wanted out. There was a Middle East team with endless funds in the wings. Neymar (comparatively) at the time was probably worth a max of 120m. He went for nearly double that because Barca didn't NEED to sell, and even then it was because he was being a little bitch. And the world record transfer was more than doubled and the market got broken.

Ignoring Barca's cash flow issues (they've had 3 100m+ transfers that haven't worked out + wage issues + corona memes) this is wouldn't happen if they did have the money. To PSG, Mbappe is priceless, so I'll reiterate. No team has the funds for this.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Of course RM and Barça have the funds for this.

Feel like your are severly overating Barca fund.

And if Mbappe is worth the same amount as Neymar (222 million), then I'm freaking pissed because he is absolutely not worth that much

M'bappe is worth more if only because of his potential and the fact that he is still so young.

Tbh, I expect Barcelona fans to be highly dissapointed in the upcoming transfer. Barca made some poor economic choice recently and the time where they would sign the like of Suarez and of Neymar is in the past. They should focus on signing talentend making the most of them instead of trying to get rid of them as soon as they don't perform.

Never believed we would reach a point where it feel like Barca is asking more from its player than Madrid. :U

Johnvol 4 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 0 5

its really hard to say

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

exactly as @Emo said, Barca fund is not gonna be as big as people expect. however they face even bigger problem which is absolute enormous wages for the club.