Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer bids which would fit certain clubs
michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Hey this is honestly my opinion folks. from Man U, I think Spurs could use Nani and Javier Hernandez since as they aren't getting any games. Arsenal seeing as they have Giroud, should have also tried in the process of getting Lewandowski even though he would have never came. Honestly Sergio Aguero should go to Barcelona, it would fit him

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Expert My number one choice if i had to pick up any CB, without hesitation : Thiago Silva. He is the best CB in the world. Hummels is the easiest good CB we could sign, and since no rival will give us a favour even if we give enough money, i concentrate on possible moves and teams that couldnt resist to a bid or couldnt keep their players....
Mou refused to give us David Luiz even with +35M bid, PSG refused a 42M bid for Silva and Bayern would prefer sell to Dortmund than to Barça.
This is why we have lacked a world class CB for 2 years now.

@Teachu Exactly, if Alcantara is doing well, Messi will do even better, i think if Messi goes to a team like Bayern with Ribery and Robben, Who will mark him ? He will have enough space to score hattricks every game...
I wonder why on earth he is underrated by the fact he plays at Barça, Bayern would actually suits him the most as he will be given many chances specially under Pep.

He is actually the most clinical player in the world, we are surprised when he miss more than when he scores, nobody can park the bus agaisnt Bayern or make a special tactic against Messi at Bayern or at any English team.
Why always this logic guys ? It doesnt make sense...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Expert My number one choice if i had to pick up any CB, without hesitation : Thiago Silva. He is the best CB in the world. Hummels is the easiest good CB we could sign, and since no rival will give us a favour even if we give enough money, i concentrate on possible moves and teams that couldnt resist to a bid or couldnt keep their players....
Mou refused to give us David Luiz even with +35M bid, PSG refused a 42M bid for Silva and Bayern would prefer sell to Dortmund than to Barça.

@Teachu Exactly, if Alcantara is doing well, Messi will do even better, i think if Messi goes to a team like Bayern with Ribery and Robben, Who will mark him ? He will have enough space to score hattricks every game...
I wonder why on earth he is underrated by the fact he plays at Barça, Bayern would actually suits him the most as he will be given many chances specially under Pep.

michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Remy and Goanfran should leave