Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tranfer Updates:
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I usually don't like to talk too much about transfer rumours but I thought that there may be those of you who don't have time to look around. These are some rumours I've come across from various outlets that look to have some meet in them:

1 - Everton haven't wasted any time in using some of their new found transfer funds and have signed the 24 yo Belgian striker Kevin Mirallas from Olympiakos for6 millions pounds. I don't know much about him other than he had the most goals in the Greek league and that he was once linked with Arsenal.

2- Good news for gunners/Bad News for Liverpool: It is all but official that Nuri Sahin is on his way to the Emirates following the recent sale of Alex Song. It is claimed that he Liverpool offered to pay more but that he preferred to sign for Wenger who has been a longtime admirer. It is not yet clear whether or not there will be a buy-out option but if there isn't there will likely be a first pick option. The loan fee is said to be circa 2 million pounds.

3- There is a storm brewing in Ligue 1 as scouts from more than a dozen top teams are sniffing around St. Ettiene, Renes, and Montpellier. It is certain that Yann M'Villa will be leaving his club this week but the destination remains hush hush. I wouldn't be surprised if City or PSG were interested. AVB ruled him out earlier this week, Newcastle are stacked in that position, and Arsenal are said to have lost interest due to his behavioral issues. No one knows so keep your eyes out for this one.

4- It seems City have been trying to lure Roma's prized asset and future captain to the etihad. He just recently signed a long-term agreemet with them and is idolized by the fans. Roma won't want to give him up without a fight as he is probably one of the best 3 defensive midfielders in the world. If City can seduce him it will be a very bitter blow to all of Roma's supporters.

5- United seem to have wrapped up a deal for the up-and-coming Dutch LB, Alexander Buttner. I don't how much they're going to give Vitesse Arnhem for him but I imagine it will be considerably less than Baines would've cost.

6- Josh McEachran is looking for some love as he needs some game time and he is most certainly not going to get any with that expensively assembled Chelsea midfield. He's looking to go on loan and Bolton are one of the teams that seem to be interested. To be frank, I cannot see him making it at Chelsea. He would do well to look for a new club sooner rather than later. If he stays, I imagine it will be more to do with with the home-grown rule than with Abromovich's interest in developing his talent.

7- Alex Song has fucked off to Barcelona for an estimated 15 million pounds following a supposed training-ground bust up with the Arsenal manager. Next...

8- If Nico10 is correct and Aguero will be out for an extended period it would be very likely that Mancini will throw his toys out the pram until City buy him a new striker. They are already said to have offered a bid for Fiorentina's 22 yo striker, Jovetic,  but it seems that the club are far from impressed with the idea of losing their main striker after making some excellent acquisitions over the summer.

That's all I got for now. If anyone hears any whispers that they think have some credence please feel free to share.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

On number 4 you didn't say the players name and I'm at a loss on Roma's squad. Can anyone tell me who it is? And Sahin news is very good for both himself and arsenal. After only having 10 games last season he will be eager to get out there. Hope he performs well and stays at arsenal. 

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He's talking about Daniele De Rossi from Roma. He performed very well at the EURO's and is a brilliant defensive midfielder.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

"Alex Song has fucked off to Barcelona for an estimated 15 million pounds"... Footaholic we all know ur mad but keep the language a bit nice if you make a thread on the forums.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

^You're stupidity always ceases to amaze me. Not just in this thread but in many.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I was impressed when i knew that Song signed with Barcelona, but i just didn't cared too much. Hope that Arsene uses that money to bring at least one more player, Sahin sounds pretty decent so if he plays well i hope he stays.

And  really doubt that De Rossi leave Roma, he just loves that clubs so f*cking much like hell, but we don't know nothng right? we can name here a few examples of that i guess...

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Sahin has been confirmed he is set to be in training by 4pm
most likely will be announced tomorow

source afcamden on twitter reliable guy.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

AND KAKA MIGHT COME TO MANCHESTER UNITED