{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Torres is F***ING OVERRATED NOW
unitedunitedunited 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Japan 5 6

Now here's why everyone thinks the el nino is back
1) He scored against Barcelona.

Whats the big deal. He went around Valdes who was standing their like a rock not moving. He just went past him and scored. Not that hard. And don't give me the crap about millions of people watching all over the world and 90,000 people in the stadium. So I guess whoever scores against Barcelona in the Camp Nou is some sort of god now. And whether he scored or not Chelsea would still have went to the finals. Big f***ing whoop.

2) He finished top scorer and golden boot.
Goal #1 vs Ireland
Class goal. Superb finish. Nothing to say

Goal #2 vs Ireland
Not so great. Just a shot on a one on one situation.

Goal #3 vs Italy
Just a simple tap-in. (maybe not. a simple low-finesse shot)

Now if these goals were scored by some other player such as Ben Arfa, Ba, etc... it wouldn't be such a big deal. 
And sure he's been on for like 190 minutes the whole tournament but lets be honest.
Scoring against/beating Ireland isn't too hard.(no offense intended) I would say one of those goals he deserved which was his first of the tournament.
And his goal against Italy is so overrated. Any decent footballer would be able to finish that. And it was in the 84th minute, everyone was tired, he came on for 9 minutes, obviously more energy etc... He has to prove himself in the next season and if he does well, thats when I'll accept that he's "back".
My point is I personally think that Torres is getting more credit than he deserves right now.
Now I know that all the Chelsea fans and maybe other fans will start bashing me but honestly I don't give a rats ass. This is my personal opinion and I'm just wondering if any of you guys agree.

Comments
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I don't agree with you entirely, i think he did good scoring three goals in the euro, even if he didn't really fit in the spain squad. But it is true that he is no where as good as he was in 2008/2009. He is still a good player, but not the world class striker he was.
Anyways i like him very much and wish him all the best this season.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes, but imagine having all that pressure on your shoulders....the last few seconds of a game......playing 1v1 against 1 of the best keepers in the world.....i'd like to see you try!

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@ramaboy10
that's true.
but i mean whether he scored or not they would have gotten through.
and valdes kinda just fell to the ground XDt he goal in my opinion wouldn't be too hard. I'm not saying I can do it.(maybe I can but not really), but in terms of professional level, that should be a walk in the park.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@man_utd i see where ur coming from, but put urself in his shoes, i understand what u mean but i'm just saying- he has been amazing to achieve the reputation of 1 of the best players in the world

man_utd 12 years ago

@ramaboy10
very true.
torres is a very respectable soccer player.
great personality and disciplined. 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

unitedunitedunited and man_utd is the same 

man_utd 12 years ago

@WhatTheHell
I'll tell you what.
i have another account. And it was champions19.
Yeah I'm a 13 year old kid who goes on this website, but unlike everyone else, I have the "balls" to say I have another account. And maybe it's also you that has another account because you're the one always telling people they have multiple accounts. 
But I'm not sure if you're bitching about this just because of the "footyroom rank". Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about my "footyroom rank". And if it makes you feel better, I'll stop commenting on the highlights.
All I did to do here is to talke about whats happening in the Football world, comment on the highlights, and discuss with other people on football.
But if you can't go around for a few days whining like a little kid they have multiple accounts, maybe you shuold just get out of this website.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@unitedunitedunited I don't get it, why are you so pissed at Torres? 

unitedunitedunited 12 years ago
Newcastle United, Japan 5 6

@bloodred1992

he's getting too much praise and now he's so overrated.
that's why I said I'll judge him by next season.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@man_utd/unitedunitedunited/champions19

First I dont have another accounts 
Second do you think i care about FR rankings like you do?
Third why would i leave FR i have been here for almost 1 and a half year..1 year as a official register and 6 months as a unregistered member..i dont even know you..you just from out ot nowhere

im gonna ask this question also.. WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED AT TORRES?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

If i care about ranking do you think im in top 10 right now considering im here for almost 1 year and 6 months

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

I should be in*

man_utd 12 years ago

@WhatTheHell
So again, why should I believe that you don't have other accounts. You always go around arbitrarily telling people they have other accounts, but you just say "First I dont have another accounts" This unitedunitedunited account isn't mine. My only other account is champions19 (and it doesn't work because I forgot the password. If you don't believe me, just ask Heisinberg) and at least I admit I had an other account unlike you. I don't mean to be snooping on your account but honestly, you're 23.
Don't you have better things to do than going around to 13 year olds saying "You have other accounts" like GETTING A FREAKING JOB. Let's say you do have a job (what a surprise) and you're supposedly "living a good life". At least when I become 23, I won't argue about pointless shit about having multiple accounts with someone 10 years younger than me.
And no. I don't give a shit about my footyroom ranking. I already said it in my previous reply
"But I'm not sure if you're bitching about this just because of the "footyroom rank". Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about my "footyroom rank". And if it makes you feel better, I'll stop commenting on the highlights.All I did to do here is to talke about whats happening in the Football world, comment on the highlights, and discuss with other people on football."
And you know why should get out of this website. It doesn't matter if you've been here for almost 1 and a half year. Yeah I'm pretty new to this site. But I guess you're some sort of moderator Footyroom telling people if you're new to this site "GTFO"
And honestly, I don't rant and start bitching like this to other people out of know reason. I act like this because pretentious douche bags like you generally piss me off.
And why am I pissed at Torres. Honestly I don't know, why don't you asked unitedunitedunited.

Oh yeah. And you should learn some grammar. Some online courses http://englishgrammar101.com/ would suit you.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@man_utd LOL!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@man_utd : u r funny !!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

you think im 23 years old :facepalm: what if i told you im 90 years old would you believe me? and why are you so defensive when i said you and unitedunitedunited is the same uh? is that a sign that you are one? i think FR can track the ip address of unitedunitedunited and man_utd probe that you are one. even a 3 years old kid would realise that youand united3x are the same base on your TYPING MANNERISM... and that is one of the reason why i said you united3x are one go check main post of united3x and your reply to ramaboy10 when you said..............

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

"@ramaboy10that's true.
but i mean whether he scored or not they would have gotten through.
and valdes kinda just fell to the ground XDt he goal in my opinion wouldn't be too hard. I'm not saying I can do it.(maybe I can but not really), but in terms of professional level, that should be a walk in the park."

oh btw i dont give a sh8 about learning proper english/grammar as i posted way way back that i dont speak/type english fluently.... just saying and dont ask me to leave the forum

man_utd 12 years ago

The fact that you would lie about your age is more stupid than me believing that you're 23 years old. But now you're just saying this because you feel stupid you're arguing with a 13 year old and trying to make me think you're 23> age.
And why do I get so defensive? Because I've said countless times that I'm not him but you just simply piss me off to an extent where I rant and try to drill into the thick skull of yours unitedunitedunited isn't mine.
And do you honestly think I would get offended when you say "even a 3 years old kid would realise (it's spelt realize) that youand united3x" well, unless that 3 year old kid was some sort of freaking genius, they wouldn't even be able to get on the internet. (sarcasm)
Quite frankly, I don't want to talk about this and I do get tired writing these long replies, but you keep bringing it up and I still have my keyboard and my laptop.

And Jesus Christ, my typing mannerism? Just read your own posts and talk to me about typing mannerism to me again.
Also, I found this unitedunitedunited guy's first forum you talked about and it was about Manchester United's Transfers this summer. And honestly, I don't know why he supports Newcastle. Maybe he just likes them or something. But I'm now presuming that every Manchester United fan (even in the past) have the same Footyroom account. Jesus Christ than every United fan would have like a 100 account.
And TBH i don't care if you don't give a "sh8 about learning proper english/grammar". Maybe it's just that you don't like learning or you're lazy, but if you're going to come to a website where 9 year old(keith28120) can type and make phrases more understandable than you, I'm doing this for your own sake because you sound like an idiot sounding more stupid than a 9 year old.
And it also seems like you're the boss of this website. You can tell me to leave the website but I can't tell you to leave the website. Honestly, WTF is that?
And here's that last thing I have to say to you. We both have stuff to do (at least I do). I don't want to argue with 13 year old kid when I'm 23. I want to actually have a life and in order to that I have to do something called STUDYING.
I only bitch around like this when I talk with people like you and I only came here to talk about football, and obviously, your goal was to tell kids that they have multiple account. This is my last message I'm gonna type in this forum to talk with you. If you have anything else to say I'll gladly read it but I have no intention of writing these long ass messages anymore.
Have a good day WhatTheHell

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Since when did i say you should leave the FR forum uh? 

Same to you have a nice day/night to you united3x/man_utd/champios19 this is my last post here in this thread ...

madyanachelsea 12 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 0 1

ckckckckckck.....look, they are so pathetic...didn't you have something to do except just insult him...
when torres was scoring goal against valdes..indeed, it's so easy..and then abt some question..where are another ten player barca.. poor valdes