Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Torres booed by home fans?
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I have been tired and very busy with school recently,so busy that I cant even watch my games ever since the start of 2013,only watched the win at Southampton 1-5 because of Ba's debut.

So recently Ive read,heard that Torres has been booed by the fans at the bridge?Is it true?

Well if it is well obviously ALL of us have been too patient.

I dont understand whats wrong with him,

Was it his previous injury in a red shirt?

Was it Liverpool's fault?to even sell him for 50 million(dosent matter) with him being injured(knee)and to still play him even though he was not 100% fit and still have the injury?thats evil...

Was he already useless/not playing his best,not scoring etc before he came to Chelsea?( during the 10/11 season I think)

OR IS IT THE MIDFIELD NEEDS TO GIVE HIM MORE SUPPORT,CROSSES,THROUGH BALLS ETC?

OR MAYBE OUR MIDFIELD HAS NO VISION AND CANT FIND THE KILLER PASS

OR ITS TORRES ALL TO BLAME?

THOUGHTS LADS?

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

if i am a chelsea i would definetely boo him its been 2 years already and he is not performing like a 50 mil pound

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"IS IT THE MIDFIELD NEEDS TO GIVE HIM MORE SUPPORT,CROSSES,THROUGH BALLS ETC?"
"MAYBE OUR MIDFIELD HAS NO VISION AND CANT FIND THE KILLER PASS"
dafuq? as far I watch Chelsea and see that players are giving to Torres lovely balls which he should score.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

he doesnt work hard. i was watching analysis of chelsea and torres and torres never made runs or asked for the ball just walked round the pitch and didnt care really. lazy player

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

True, quikzyyy. Torres is definitely the the big issue here. We all know that he has brilliant passers behind him, and look at the list Jeffrey posted. He's by far the least effective on the whole thing. Torres needs 313 minutes to produce a single goal...

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

True he has Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, Ramires, Lampard all behind him and other young play makers behind him like piazon, marin and still cant score.

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Ops, I made a mistake there. He's actually in front of one guy, Jonathan Walters, though I don't think that's anything to brag about.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

He's just complete shite

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

at 71m euros it is the biggest flop that there is ever likely to be in football history. probably gets 300k euros a week too and got 15m euros signing on fee lol :)

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I watch Torres for Spain and Chelsea and he is extremely lazy with very average finishing. He does not make runs and has lost a lot of pace and strength. He is the sort of player that needs the team to be built and revolve around him so that the ball can come to him at the perfect moment, but what frustrates me is that when it does he does not finish. He is not critical at all.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

HEs lazy

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Like SuperYids said, considering his 50m price, we can safely say that there has never been a greater flop in football history.