{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 11
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

So, does anyone play top 11? I got addicted to it. Lol

Comments
Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I used to. But it gets boring/frustrating after a few seasons.
Investment can't really be made in a long term without using real money.
Every player you buy will only be good for a season or two so any investment you make will not last long and you can't realistically build a team for seasons to come.
Im not sure if the game has changed at all since I stopped playing a couple years ago. I just remember I used to love it but got tired of how annoying some features were.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I think it has improved. I know what you mean about money. I had to buy some fresh players to improve my team for the final game of the season where if win i would win the title, so I bought tokens... ironically, i still lost the match and before that match drew couple against teams whose ratings were far below mine.. like landscape bellow.. smh however, it does get interesting. I just started to so i am in level 3. Tokens is only thing which is a problem but money you can rotate players by doing transfers or constantly finding new revenue streams by match attendance, or merchandise and etc.

Hekasi 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

Is it pay to win game?

BlaugranaDude 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

Only football game I've played in my life is FIFA. Have always bought the game since 2009.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Well it is play to win. You win league or CL or Cup just like in real life. Then if you make into top 4 or win the league, your team goes up a level. I have recently started so my team is only level 3 and I have rocky start to CL but in the league and cup I am doing very well.

One thing I don’t understand is that my formation and tactics were solid to counter other teams formation ( like it would in real life) but I still lost 4-1 to a team that was lower in percentage points. Now I truely know how Sarri felt after the lose to Bournemouth...

In other game I was playing against a team that was 10 points higher than me with a very strong attack, but weak defense. I dare to play against his 4-4-2 with 3-5-2 with defensive mid sitting deep and wingers working hard to run back to defense. Purely set up to counter attack against his weak defense. Won it 2-1 with TIRED players because I messed up the dates of the game day and train the heck out of players exhausting them befor ehe match... go figure. This app is addicting but I am starting to have scepticism about quality of simulations