Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 10 Most Disappointing Premier League Players Of 2011/12 So Far
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This is the top 10 list of the most disappointing players so far of this season posted by the whoateallthepies.tv website. Just wanted to discuss about what you people think about this players, if someone else should be there or if someone shouldn't be there.

1. David Goodwillie, Blackburn
  2. Nani, Manchester United
  3. Charles N’Zogbia, Aston Villa
  4. Andy Carroll, Liverpool
  5. Fernando Torres, Chelsea
  6. Bryan Ruiz, Fulham
  7. Per Mertesacker, Arsenal
  8. Adel Taarabt, QPR
  9. Owen Coyle, DT Bolton
  10. Carlos Tevez, Man City
Comments
Tuanis 12 years ago

I just have a few things to say: first, Nani shouldn't be in the list because he has being playing regularly good in the seasons. He may be in the list because much more was being expected from him. Second, Ruiz has not played enough to be considered disappointing, he has being recently injured and has not yet recovered his best form. And last, Torres should be in the top 3 places with Tevez and Coyle

DefenderXI 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

This list seem pretty accurate but outdated. I agree with you about Nani and Torres. Owen Coyle has been very disappointing so far this season. Can you tell me what DT stand for?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

How was Mertesacker bad? He's in the same situation as Ruiz of Fulham!

Tuanis 12 years ago

DT stands for mannager in spanish. Metersacker has not yet get used to playing with Arsenal and I believe this list has no sense because many of this players have not reached their full potential because they have recently arrieved to the team.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Adel Taarabt should not be in the least,ok much was expected from him as he and his side were promoted atleast his rattling the bar,as Nani is important in the key games,(Chelsea,Man.city and Stock) Mertesacker,should be there since he is a towering figure and Arsenal have conceded far too many goals from set-pieces,and this cant be a case of adapting to the physical part of the league coz in WederBremen he was more physical and coped well

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

aahhhh,Bent is missing and also Steve Keane,its only a matter of time he gets fired.We miss the Bent of Sunderland 2009/2010.Bryan Ruiz its too early to judge adapting is really a challenge in the premier league coz of pace and physicality,Modric was once there in 2008/2009 when he had just been signed.