Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Too Much Clutter on Forums...
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Dear All:

I left yesterday after having watched some good matches and having nice discussions and I came back today and was like WTF happened while I was gone?

There is no need to post multiple threads about the same thing (there's like 3 just today on "trolls"). Moreover, some of the threads are completely asinine, make little sense, or aren't even making a point (latest example = "neymar, chrisitano ronaldo, messi"). 
Therefore, if some of the mods would be so kind as to delete some of the useless or redundant threads people might be actually to see the ones that discuss, you know... football.

*LAST POINT: This is addressed to all those complaining about trolls & resurrecting the "dreaded" trolls lists. Most of us are quite capable of seeing if someone is being a troll. There is no need to list them and give them further attention (which is what they desperately seek to begin with).  Besides, it's just plain childish. What are you bunch of 10 year olds that want FR to give the nasty wasty trolls a spanking? 
Baring they prevent guests (which is an idea I support) what exactly do you want them to do?

* This point does not relate to serious hate comments by MEMBERS on the Isreali highlights which is already being dealt with by mods.

People complain too much and don't give enough credit to FR for all the good things they do for us.  And to the guy calling them "assholes" for not being a police state, I suggest you don't use the site anymore if you can't appreciate the hard work put into it.

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

it's annoying that some decent posters are kids BUT like 95% are trolls

redknapp 11 years ago
0 14

footahlic -I dont. I only come to see highlights. FR is best at that. so i wrote that.
forums is not and will never be their dept. Their forum rules are just for reading. they never take any action against trolls. they just want hits and make site popular. but QUALITY is what matters and NOT QUANTITY.
other sites (most of them)  have discussions with 50+ replies and all members making valid arguements. here members just fight fight and fight. people dont even know the formation, player positions, displacements and current form in the game. eg. valdes to arsenal thread - every one is fighting and no one is actually bringing in a discussion about his capabilities.
I doubt only 2-5 people here actually watch the game. they just see highlights or score and some football news sites and start to crowd here saying we are best .. blah blah blah.

kambingku 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

redknapp, that is what i see as well

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

100% agree with Footaholic on this one. +1.