Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

toni kroos wanted to leave bayern munich
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

bayern persuaded him to extent his contract that will expires next summer, but he refused to do so. reports are claiming real madrid will get him after his contract ends but i am not sure how true is this. manchester united is also interested in him, so is chelsea

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Dont forget Barça, we are in talks with him :).

iamRDM 10 years ago

yes, there are several clubs interested in him, barcelone is one of them i think, whichever club that gets him is very lucky because he is a master in passing. I hope it will be chelsea who gets him in the end :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think its Either Barça or Real, but i prefer to see him wearing blue rather than white :).

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

MANCHESTER UNITED ALL THE WAY :D I hope :) Now that we have Val Gaal, he should go there

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

We can definitely make the most out of his expertise on the field but I don't think its possible, as long as Deadward is in charge of the money, we'll be bringing in more obstacles rather than ideal paths. Would be a huge confidence booster if he comes but highly doubt it.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

uhmn :( Im afraid you are right! But LVG is a hard ass, and he will strongly demand the board whatever he finds it neccessary. Hopefully

iamRDM 10 years ago

imagine kroos, hazard, fabregas, oscar, costa in the same team :):) .. probably wont happen though

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

A few days ago there was an article that said Mourinho offered Kroos a staggering amount, I guess its false news then...but the above mentioned team by iamRDM and adding Pogba (a possibility)is one hell of a team to watch in EPL....