Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tom Brady - 20 glorious years (NLF)
tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For those of you who have never watched American football...

Tom Brady is considered the GOAT.

March, 2020. He ended his carrer with New England Patriots. This is by far the saddest good bye for an NFL club, lots of people compare it to the day Messi says goodbye to Barcelona. And he is compared to Messi in football too.

Tom Brady has won almost everything with Patriots, 6 Super Bowls (in 9 times), 4 times the best players of Super Bowl, 3 times NFL.

The Super Bowl in 2017, so called "the 28-3", in which Atlanta Falcons led 28 - 3, a score that like already winning. But Tom took Patriot to win 34 - 28... This is comparable to Liverpool won against Barca in 2018.

Tom married the hottie super model Gisele Bundchen.... Now what a life...

enter image description here

He is competitive in everything, and what we can learn from this legend? Loyalty, discipline!!! and dedication.. Again something you will see in the like of Maldini, CR7, Messi etc...

Now, good luck with the new endeavor Tom, (2 years contract with Tampa Bay Buccaneers worth 50m USD...)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For those of you who have never watch American football...

Tom Brady is consider the GOAT.

March, 2020. He ended his carrer with New England Patriots. This is by far the saddest good bye for an NLF club, lots of people compare it to the day Messi says goodbye to Barcelona. And he is compared to Messi in football too.

Tom Brady has won almost everything with Patriots, 6 Super Bowls (in 9 times), 4 times the best players of Super Bowl, 3 times NLF.

The Super Bowl in 2017, so called "the 28-3", in which Atlanta Falcons led 28 - 3, a score that like already winning. But Tom took Patriot to win 34 - 28... This is comparable to Liverpool won against Barca in 2018.

He is competitive in everything, and what we can learn from this legend? Loyalty, discipline!!! and dedication.. Again something you will see in the like of Maldini, CR7, Messi etc...

Now, good luck with the new endeavor Tom, (2 years contract with Tampa Bay Buccaneers worth 50m USD...)

Tom Brady is consider the GOAT.

March, 2020. He ended his carrer with New England Patriots. This is by far the saddest good bye for an NLF club, lots of people compare it to the day Messi says goodbye to Barcelona. And he is compared to Messi in football too.

Tom Brady has won almost everything with Patriots, 6 Super Bowls (in 9 times), 4 times the best players of Super Bowl, 3 times NLF.

Tom Brady is considered the GOAT.

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

Heck, I know next to nothing about the NLF but even I know about Brady, thats in its own speak volume on how well known and complete this guy career been! Good luck to him in the future. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Heck, I know next to nothing about the NFL but even I know about Brady, thats in its own speak volume on how well known and complete this guy career been! Good luck to him in the future. :D

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's the NFL. lol

I've watched American football my whole life, long before I even knew what global soccer or Manchester United even was. The first super bowl I saw was from the 2001 season, which was the first of Brady's six overall. My whole life, the one constant in sports was the New England Patriots and Tom Brady.

It truly is the end of an era. God I hope he doesn't embarrass himself in Tampa or do anything that hurts his legacy too badly.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Pretty crazy to see him in another uniform. With their current collection of receivers, if TB can block for Brady, he will have a good season. Well, good for TB comparisons. haha

It will be interesting to watch.