Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

To clear things up
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Okay, I got my account back. But I have decided to use Vendetta after his ten days pass (2 post per day=lame). Made this to clear things up before more people start asking about it.

Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

So, T-man, are you going to stick with this account or use the new one? It's still not clear to me... O:)

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I'm going to use Vendetta, but only after 10 days because then I'll only be able to post twice per day. So, I'm stuck with Trollman for now.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

trollman can you please explain me what happened to your account?
why to get it back? that means that you didnt use it for a while..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

making dumb excuses eh?

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Well children, gather around I've got a story for you. My bro fucked up with my account (Trollman). I made a new account called Vendetta. I got Trollman back. I'm bored and don't like the name Trollman (I can explain how I came up with that name later). I like the Vendetta account more. Vendetta account can only post twice per day until the account passes 10 days. (new account). I'll be using Trollman until Vendetta passes the 10 day mark. The fucking end. And MRarse, don't even get me started on dumb. After all, you are the epitome of dumb. Epitome: a perfect example of something. Example: MRarse is the epitome of dumb. Just so you don't have to look it up MRarse ;).

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

cool story bro. tell me again

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Too dumb to understand it the first time? I didn't think you were that stupid.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Hey man welcome back. i know what brothers are like! and dont worry about the arsenal fans on FR. they all seem a little sensative! one told me i should be banned for pointing out the blatant dives of walcotte and carzoli recently :) and mrarsenal500 please can you tone it down a little bit. we just want a good clean website bro