Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tim Wiese accepted invitation into WWE!
quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

The former Germany and Werder Bremen goalkeeper has landed a training contract with the wrestling giants, having retired from professional football in 2014.
Wiese appeared as a guest timekeeper during a WWE event in Frankfurt at the end of 2014 and has now been offered a training contract at World Wrestling Entertainment.

"I have been training hard for this, and I am excited for the opportunity. No matter what it takes, my goal is to be in that WWE ring this November. I want that match!"
Wiese added

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The former Germany and Werder Bremen goalkeeper has landed a training contract with the wrestling giants, having retired from professional football in 2014.
Wiese appeared as a guest timekeeper during a WWE event in Frankfurt at the end of 2014 and has now been offered a training contract at World Wrestling Entertainment.
![enter image description here][1]

"I have been training hard for this, and I am excited for the opportunity. No matter what it takes, my goal is to be in that WWE ring this November. I want that match!"
Wiese added

Wiese added

Comments
ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Will be interesting to see how good he is as an actor