Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thomas Rodriguez passed away in his sleep. He was 18 years old.
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

French club FC Tours have announced that young defender Thomas Rodriguez has died.

Their meeting with Valenciennes on this evening has been cancelled, after the 18-year-old was discovered in his bed on Friday morning.

"Tours FC is shattered by this tragedy, which plunges the Club into an immense sadness. The club extends its deepest condolences to the family, loved ones, all of Thomas's teammates and friends and gives them all their support in these difficult times."

Rodriguez's death comes five days after Fiorentina captain Davide Astori was found dead in his hotel room ahead of the Viola's Serie A clash with Udinese last Sunday.

A judicial inquiry has been opened. An autopsy will be conducted early next week to determine the exact cause of death.

RIP :(

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

RIP

Heard it just few minutes ago. It's terrible. And all this stuff can happen to anyone.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Oh my god, first Astori, and now a 18 year old in France? This is getting tragic. RIP and my thought with his family and teammate. I really hope they start making more examination on the player to prevent this kind of stuff. :(

SergioSR4 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 2 719

Because Ramsay scored vs a.c. Milan

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sergio Generally, it doesn't touch still playing football player though. :(