Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This is the best player in the world
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Ronaldo Luis Nazario De Lima -- This guy made me love football and i cried when he retired from football because there wont be somebody like him. But anyways i just wanna show you guys some videos of his speed (before he became fat) , strenght and creativity

His last match in his football carreer:

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Respect to the original Ronaldo !!

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

not only original but the real ronaldo

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Yes definetley the Original and the Real Ronaldo. And (for me) the best striker ever. You all probably think Pele or Maradona is the best player on earth but Ronaldo is the complete footballer ive seen and yes he is better than Messi or C.Ronaldo.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Ronaldoooo!
Selecaooo..
Glory Days for Brazil!!
Now we watch neymar dribbling himself and people talking about a new legend(including Pele). When he come to Europe and play against vidic,silva,puyol,terry,chiellini,Vermaelen  then i will say that yes he deserves this Amazing comments..
Till then ,Selecao l1994-2005  will be the best of all..
Fenomeno,if he hadnt broke his legs and if he hadnt that problem that made him to gain weight i think no one would be able to compare him with C. Ronaldo and a boy called Neymar(!)..

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

@ronaldo-r9, pele & maradona are best in their time, ronaldo in his time, if ronaldo played during pele years he'd b out injured in the 1st match, u cant compare them. but ronaldo has won em all

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

@donadres selecao existed even in the 60's, look at the best wc team , brazil 1970 personifies art of football. u are rite abt neymar though, he got longggggggggg way to prove himself. wrong to tag a player of next maradona/pele/zidane , it ends up screwing their life

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@neshwar , Pele didnt even play in europe he only did play in the Brazilian league and back then in the 70's and 80's the brazilian league was shit so it was easy to score 1000 goals. Ronaldo Fenomeno played in PSV one of the best dutch clubs and back then the Dutch league was very good and then he played at Barca , Inter , Real Madrid , AC Milan and then he went back in the Brazilian league i dont think Pele can handle that all these amazing clubs where Ronaldo played. Its really a shame that Ronaldo did quit his carreer at a age of 35 its also a shame that he became fat (but i dont care i still admire him) and that he was injured for along time.

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

@ronaldo-r9 exactly my point, which is why i said u cant compare them, they are prime during their time. lets put it this way u said ronaldo played outside of brazil and excelled & pele cudn if he played outside of brazil, agreed but at the same time ronaldo wudn've survived all those hardcore straight down tackled let alone play a full match if he played during pele's time

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I have to agree with him about Ronaldo* being the best strikers ever.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I wouldn't as much as this guy! And by the time Messi retires, who knows.... I might be into basketball!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Yes thats because Ronaldo-R9 is way better than Messi and Ronaldo made me love football since 1997 thats why i just wanna put a tribute about him here on footyroom at the forums.