Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thiago Alcántara
JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

So i'm a huge fan of this kid since three years, but it's a shame that he doesn't get too much playing time because Barca already has three or four awesome midfielders (Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Busquets). For me he is the prototype of a great attacking midfielder.. he's got the skills, the vision, great passing, good tacklings and a very good shot. Do you think he will make it at Barca as long as all of the mentioned players stay at the club or is it better to leave Barca? You can also set a pricetag for him if you want to. I'm looking forward to your responses (especially from the Barca fans).

Here's a video for you, guys.

Comments
DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

This guy has bright future!!

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

great player !

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Him and Cesc are our replacements for Xavi/Iniesta when the time comes.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

His dummies are amazing

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

As Xavi ages he will start spending more time in the bench. That's when Thiago will get more and more time. He's still young and has more to learn. If he is to be sold I think he has a buyout of 70M Euros. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Dunno about his buyout clause, but his market value has been placed at 22.000.000 Euros (via transfermarket.co.uk).

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Also, it has been rumored that Thiago might re-join his old boss Josep Guardiola at Bayern, as Guardiola plans to make a bid for him, which Barcelona may accept as they have Sergi Roberto coming up the ranks as well.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Dyanastian that would be freaking awesome. I just want to see him get more play time. I don't doubt that his market value is that high either considering he is still very young. Barca or Bayern, he's a favorite of mine.

Glory_Hunter 11 years ago
Manchester United 4 74

who is this alcantara?