Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Use For Technology
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

First of, I want to say that by starting this discussion I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST Chelsea PLAYING IN THE FA CUP FINAL. I think the final between Pool and Chelsea will be a great showdown.

Now.... 

I don't understand what the hell is wrong with the referees in England lately. How the hell were Chelsea awarded with the second goal ?

1st of all, It's a CLEAR FOUL! Terry comes blazing in and takes down a defender and a keeper at the same time! CLEAR FOUL FOR IMPEDING THE KEEPER If you ask me...

2nd, the side ref CAN'T see the ball at ALL through the pile of players on the line, HOW CAN YOU SAY IT WAS A GOAL IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BALL AT ALL???

I don't get it.

And there were soo many mistakes lately from the referees in PL, wrong penalty given (including diver Young) soo many wrong offside calls. 

European Football Needs GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY! and England needs professional referees, not the ones they picked at the bar!

Comments
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

@DonAndres If you seriously believe that a player has to be level with two defenders to be onside then please GTFO. Seriously a player just has to be line with the LAST defender (only one) and the player is onside.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@Gennady 

You said you have watched it from 10 different angle and the ball didnt crossed the line can you share the link with us so we can watch it also...I myself have a doubt also but after seeing the pictures that i have posted (CAME FROM ESPN SOCCERNET) here i just realize that the Ref made a correct decision ...

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

There was no offside but i see JT fouling the Spurs player

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

*10 Different slowmo replays*

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@rossonerikid 
Search on the web and finf the offside rule..
One player need to be line with 2 players..
The defender and almost always the goalkeeper..But when the goalkeeper is out then need 2 other players...
search it and be smart..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes, we definately need goal line technology, but to be honest will you, the chelsea game didn't really bother me: either way, chelsea would have won 4-1 or 5-1!