Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The true controversy?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

While people are still talking about Barca vs Roma and Juventus vs Real, I think they forget one another match who did bother me a bit by its results. Bayern vs Sevilla in the Allianz Arena. The game ended 0-0. Now, I might badly placed to make this thread as I know next to nothing to the game (don't blame me, Juventus were making a amazing comeback) but I still believe its worrying Bayern doesn't manage to score more before the semi, especially against one of the team who was expected to be the weakest among those that made it to the quarter-final. What worse, they only got through thanks to 2 own goal (second one sure look like one to me at least). Where is the goal scoring machine Bayern that we know and love? I guess I'm just a bit worried, I don't know if they will be able to be at the right level against team like Real and Liverpool. :(

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Marcus, James has literally free role (Messi/Neymar type) he can play anywhere in the midfield, he goes from deep midfield to the wings all the time, he's our most creative player along with Thiago and if you don't give him freedom he won't work in our system.

I actually meant something like this:

-Muller-Lewa-Robben-
James-Martinez-Vidal

Since Vidal is out, I really don't know who will play, starting with Thiago and James at same time is risky. Rudy is possibilty and I'd like him starting.

Muller's position in formation is only on paper, he should be in his usual role (no one except Ancelotti tried different), he is pure CF/SS whatever you like to call it. He'll be like Mandžukić in last game, spend equal time in and out of box, he is still threat in the box but he can combine with Alaba too if he starts on left side. Muller is Muller. He'll do his best anywhere you put him, but of course he will be playing like SS.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They almost won last year, both legs were won on details. First leg : early 1-0, 3 clear chances missed, pk missed before half time. Then the red card...
Second leg, despite playing at 10 they went to Extra time if I remember well.

@emo Lol any team of them, It will sound like a trophy if someone defeats Madrid just to banter Amerr about his treble prediction in preseason LoL.

@marcus : Ribéry and Robben ? Actually I watched their last games, they are on fire. Ribéry pace is intact and Alcantara/Muller in form. Bayern can make the treble.
Once Barça gets eleminated, Madrid got a chance. That’s what Barca players told themselves after the Stadio Olympico loss, they « offered the trophy to Real «  hope they are wrong ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Amerr made a treble prediction? Kinda feel bad for him now, thing didn't really Real Madrid way, in La Liga at least. I also hope Barca player were wrong when they said they offered Real the trophy. It wouldn't be very exciting CL season if Real won it again personally.