Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The teams who park the bus always get punished
expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think it is largly confirmed. Now we saw Chelsea's example vs Barcelona last year. Celtic yesterday, now you remember 2 years ago when Arsenal played with hearts vs Barcelona and won 2-1. Parked the bus, lost 3-1 anyway.

If they are not punished by the opposite team, they will lose against another one.

Comments
Volkinator 11 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

Dont forget Barcelona vs Inter and Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I'm tired of all this and that about parking the bus. If a team wants to do it - let them. It doesn't matter what we say, the teams will keep on doing what they think is the best. And as for all the people talking about how frustrating it is when certain teams park the bus against Barca; well, there is a very obvious reason. It's sort of a payback.

Barca is known for frustrating and wear out their opponents, and if the opponent team manages to park the bus and win, fine. However, obviously it won't make them the most popular among people. But I love to see when teams payback Barca's boring style of football with something that's boring as well and win as we've seen a couple of times now.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oh here it goes again with the parking the bus... what else do you fucking expect against a team like Barca who have Messi, Ineista, and Xavi? Defending and relying on counter attacks are other teams other hopes. It's extremely rare to see a team beat Barca by attack. Oh dopedy dope lol park da bus stoopid chelsee! Use your head and watch the match again, expert. We had most of the possession but they were more clinical and the overall better team (Juventus match).

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Not only Barça, other teams, english or other ones.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I haven't seen Chelsea "park the bus" with any other team but Barca and Bayern in the finals.

Spartan_117 11 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 8

true trollman,we are third highest of scoring goals in europe if im not wrong and then they said we park the bus,i dont think your such an expert,expertfootball11,an expert should know everything first then he can post something with facts...

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@expert:  I'm not sure I'm following you're logic. You are arguing that teams that "park the bus" (a term, ironically coined by Mourinho) always lose but then you site Chelsea & Celt'cs wins over Barca as examples. Then of course there is the Inter example as well. So, it can be successful if you have the personnel for it and get a little bit of fortune.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

That said, you are right about the Arsenal vs Barca thing. We didn't park the bus during the 1st leg and came away with a stunning win. We fought them fire with fire because that is our style of play as well. When we went to Camp Nou we sat back and tried to soak-up pressure and ended-up paying the price eventually because our team is not built for that (that, and the REF TOTALLY FUCKED US OVER  by unjustly sending off our main goal threat). 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Chelsea and Inter bits son te UCL after parking the bus constantly and specially against Barcelona 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

2 Teams Have won Guardiola's Barcelona without parking the bus.(and maybe 3 if real madrid performance against barca for the super cup)..The 1st is Atletico Madrid(2-1) and the Second is Arsenal(2-1)..
now Footaholic, you should remember everything about those games (AFC vs FCB).
in the dirst match there was a wrong decision against Barca(when the score was 0-1,Pedro scored after a messi shot but the ref said offside)There was no offside plus that Song Make a handball at the beginning of this action in the penalty area.
Also at the second game you should remember the non-called penalty to messi.Messi dribbled Koscielny and he tackled him in the area.Clear penalty wasnt Called.
But now Fuck this SHIT.. There is no reason about making threads and especially discusions about it.
Footaholic dont even reply mate. dont want to make the same discussion every time! 
There is no reason of doing this..
PS. Goodnight to all

DAFUQ 

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Chelsea rape you without the bus in the semi, when Barca paid the ref and Iniesta save you in the 90', you need the stat to remember you're only shoot is a goal? Cheaters!

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

The lone goal of arsenal is an own goal. van persie second yellow card is a well deserved he is wasting the time. real madrid is doing the park the bus or airbus tactic also everytime they face barcelona. last year chelsea didnt parked the bus they parked the airbus against barcelona

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

shut up donandres. if barca was chelsea or Arsenal and chelsea and Arsenal were barca barca would have park the bus. we can park the bus if we want. and in fact barca 3-1 Arsenal was the last time i saw Arsenal park a bus. Arsenal usually has more possesion about over 55% possession so yeah and barca 3-1 Arsenal was like 2 years ago now

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

parking the bus is just a strategy, there should be no criticism of it, its part of the game. Obviously it is pretty boring to watch but i personally think its what makes football a great sport. Different tactical strategies to win games.

do you think old army generals bitched when there enemies "parked the bus" and had a defensive strategy to beat there opponents ? no so shutup :D