Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The reason why I am not active lately
MrGoooool 7 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Hey fellow friends who still remember me. A year ago, I wasn't active lately to Footyroom and I wanted to tell you guys why. I was at independence study(not because I was stupid but because issues in my life) and I started to use the computer a lot. But then the school blocked footyroom. The only way I could use footyroom was with the app (which was terrible and I couldn't comment on the videos) and by using chrome in my phone (which was a nightmare). Now I graduated, going to college, and taking a summer class right now. I also wanted to talk about how I changed in life. I became an atheist, I started to become critical toward footballers and the world I live in, I also started to get into politics, and I have become fatter XD. Don't worry, I will lose weight (that's what they all say). Anyways, I'll probably become active starting now. Cheers everyone.

Comments
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Wow. The changes in your life make you stronger. And those changes you've mentioned means that you've improved your empathy towards the world. You should be proud of yourself. Just don't make politics change you much. Anyways it's alright man, if you successfully got over the difficulties in your life , it's all good. Great to know you're in college now. Which department?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

And shall I say? Welcome backkk

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Good to have you back mate, I was starting to miss you. Enjoy your time here mate and have fun discussing with the ancient and new user alike. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Good to have you back mate, I was starting to miss you. Enjoy your time here mate and I hope you enjoy discussing with the ancient and new user alike. ;)

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yay welcome back!!

MrGoooool 7 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@EmreCan_58 I am going to a community college first, then university. My major is telemedia but I can't decide what can be my minor(second career). Thanks for those words. :)

@Emobot7 I miss u too bro, nicest user I have ever met.

@liomessi10 and @tuan_jinn thanks :)