Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The other battles of La liga. Predictions/hopes?
Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

We all know of the title race and its closeness, the proximity of the points, Atletico with the surprise charge, us and Atleti playing on the final day that could potentially become a season decider. However we have forgotten about the European Struggle and the relegation fight.

We all know that the current top 3 are guaranteed to be 3 out of our 4 UCL representatives.. but who will be our 4th? Lets take it from the highest position and down.

Athletic Bilbao: Current position:4th
Last appearance: 1998 (Last in 1st group stage)

after seasons of up and downs, and missed opportunities.. Bilbao seem to be at the top of there form, with an unbeaten record at home so far and getting a win and draw over Barca and Real Respectively, Bilbao seem to have Cohesion, team spirit, and the right management. The crazy thing is.. this is a team that has there buying options restricted to one tiny part of the world.. imagine the things they can do if they didn't have the basque only policy in place. These guys are something else and it is there spot to lose. However they must preform differently at the end of this season and avoid a collapse like that of 2012.

Comments
Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Dynast: I'm merely referencing something you said to me previously, about how I should not lump all La Lioga fans in together with the likes of those who start constant sh*t (like knibis used to). And I'm pointing out to you that, well, tiki_taka is going to rather extreme lengths in practically every thread, to do just that.

Which means that he's being just as bad, and when you validate him by joining in, it merely perpetuates the problem.

As for the Crouch tackle: what utter dogshit. You can see clearly that there's no danger to Marcelo whatsoever, and that Marcelo literally jumps away at a completely different angle to what he would have done had there been actual contact.

It was a bullshit call, plain and simple.

But, again, as I said to you in my most recent post, none of that actually matters, because at no point did I ever say that Spurs were equal with Madrid, or that they were one of the top sides in Europe. So, how about you just STOP making crap out of that, hmmm? This is precisely what I'm talking about. tiki_taka said something stupid, I pointed out why it was stupid, and now here you are, arguing with me over something that was never relevant in the first place.

THIS is why we can't have nice things.

I never said that Madrid didn't beat City fair and square last season. I simply said that City were inexplicably poor, considering their roster and form in their league. Once again, this is another red herring designed to simply cause an argument than discuss anything.

Go back and read the first page of this thread again. Read it, and watch how many times tiki_taka was asked, politely, to not incite another argument, and to not insult other people on this forum who disagree with him. Read it again, and then understand why it is that this is JUST FUKKING BORING.

It's done. It's over. We've had this argument a hundred times by now, and the facts ALWAYS support one point of view. tiki won't let it go, because he feels it undermines the achievements of his favorite club. There is no reason whatsoever to continue to support this stupidity, an it will only result in the same type of bullshit that we had to deal with back when knibis was doing it.

Do you want this to be the way the forum is, all the time? No? The stop aiding and abetting the bullshit.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ Just lol.
Now Dynast you understand why this never ends.
Lod is just an EPL knibis, everything from his league is better than others. And a loss is always controversial for him, they didnt play at their level, refs, red cards.
Listen to him saying that we are in an English era of domination and keep quiet, it makes him angry.
And plz nobody should agree with me, it will not please to mister Lodatz.

Mourinho to Sherwood : The planet is not England !!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ Just lol.
Lod is just an EPL knibis, everything from his league is better than others. And a loss is always controversial for him, they didnt play at their level, refs, red cards.
Listen to him saying that we are in an English era of domination and keep quiet, it makes him angry.

^ Just lol.

^ Just lol.

^ Just lol.

Its easier for Mourinho to lift a trophy in England than in Spain, he will prove it in the near future.

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

i still cant get my head around this Lodatz, how does his mind works

and btw dude, go read all my posts in all those La Liga vs PL disscussion threads, it isnt shit like you are claiming without foundation

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Real Madrid Barcelona and Bayern Munich are in a league of their own. People should have already understood this.

Anyway im hoping that Villarreal finish 4th with bilbao and valencia catching up.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

@salah You should say, its not Bayern or Barça/Real who were/are amazingly consistent, its Bundesliga and Liga defenses and GK who are weak. And when City trash defenses you cant apply the same argument, its like that here aske lodatz about how you should behave here...
Saying the oposite would cost you some troubles with some fanatics here :).

@Knibis La liga is not actually better than EPL, both have their specificities, and Lodatz looks like to your peferct opposite, non of you is right imo.

@Lodatz i didnt know i was such a big deal XD, i just read Dynast wall, you could have talked to me directly about what annoyed you, but since you have your own methods of resolving problems :), you would be happy to know that i will ignore every comments that i feel biased for this subject, debating with you is going nowhere, dont be obliged to answer, and you are free to do what you want but i will act like i feel it at the moment.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I have talked to you directly numerous times, tiki_taka. You have persisted in ignoring every polite, friendly request to stop stirring up sh*t, so you have no credit left to call upon.

This thread is one of those examples, in fact, so, quit lying.

Boixosnois1981 10 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

a month later, and Bilbao is running away with the UCL spot and Villareal's form has nosedived and they are in 7th. Espanyol is still chasing that UEL spot too.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Feels nostalgic to some heated debates 😁